Playoffs...Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs...Day 2

Yesterday was a good day. Split 1-1 on the pointspreads but got 2 series starting off in my favor with the Bulls upsetting the Celts and the Rockets doing exactly what I'd hoped they'd do. Steal an early game on the road. Spurs looked terrible though and I hope that changes fast. Duncan goes 27/9 and Spurs lose??? Yikes!!! Anyway...

Didnt get any out this morning for the early's however the lines werent particularly juicy either. I like both later games...

713 Miami Heat +4½ -110
    Wade is simply too much and O'Neal should have a big series

716 Denver Nuggets -6 -110
    I expect Denver to come out fast and tag New Orleans big in the opener. However...I think they will lose this series.

I'm really tempted to take the Hornets for the series with the nice price I'm seeing at +185. However I'm kinda leery about the line as the public should actually be more on them IMO. Something feels very wrong there so I am going to pass. I will however take the Heat for the series here.

Series Heat +135

BOL

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

GL PK, I love miami and like denver tonight. I just think chauncey, melo, JR will be too much for New Orleans all series. I think Denver wins in 6 or 7 because CP and Co. are tough at home.

Comment

Working...
    X