Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

Has everyone forgotten how bad Cincinnati really is?
    It looks like every human with 10 fingers is playing Cincinnati??

I was thinking the same thing.

John is the only one I have seen on Arizona
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

Arizona is really looking good for a money line play.
      Arizona is +140
      Just thinking about it, not sure yet
      Best Of Luck
      oh yeah, nice day yesterday

Comment

I don't think Cincy is as bad as people think...

Have you seen their scores the last four games?

Sep 28 @Cleveland Won 21-14
        Oct 5 @Buffalo Lost 16-22
        Oct 19 Baltimore Won 34-26
        Oct 26 Seattle Won 27-24

As I posted in my pick thread - Cincinnati's last two wins have come against Baltimore and Seattle, teams that beat Arizona this season by a combined 64-18 score.

Comment

The thing

that WIZ is pointing out is:

When a game looks really easy. Is it actually that easy ?

Just like the Miami game last night. You tell me anyone that figured V Tech would blow out Miami.
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer, i agree with Baron. The difference with this team is Marvin Lewis has his Defense rollin' and Will Arizona be up to play Cinn. and also Zona' wins 2 Straight? Don't you have a better chance at hitting the Powerball? I don't think Cinn will take them lightly and Kitna has some nice weapons,especially C Johnson. I don't know, that's why they call it gambling but sometimes overthinking can really hurt you too and the people on Cincy could simply be right.

GL

Wayne

Comment

Bengals -3 a good play!

I don't think anyone forgets how bad the Bengals were or can be. They are not that bad in 2003 with the talent they have and are really coming together so far this year, and it will start to be reflected in lines.

Stats to ponder:

Bengals:
              Points per game 20, against 22
              +4 TO's
              Opponent strength power rating 4.1, which is the leagues hardest schedule so far by current stats (lower ratings = stronger opponents)
              Yards per point differetial is -0.7 (difference between yards per point the offense gains and the yards per point the defense gives)

Cardinals:
              Points per game 14, against 28
              -14 TO's
              Opponent strength power rating 7.1 (lower ratings = stronger opponents)
              Yards per point differetial is -9.3, which is the league's worst (difference between yards per point the offense gains and the yards per point the defense gives)

The way I see it is if Kitna stays in form, the Bengals will c-o-v-e-r or at worst push @ -3
              Last edited by TheRightSide; 11-02-2003, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Cincinnati on grass 14-34 since 1991

Comment

I'm sick

My stomach is doing flip-flops.
                  I didn't get back in time to post Arizona. I split the late games, made a little on the money line with Zona, but that Atlana game has me sick. I still feel I was on the right side there, if I had it to do again, I would

Comment

more for thought

Here we go again.
                    Packers and Vikings have played over the total the last 6 meetings head to head, dating back to 11/6/2000

The Packers have played over the posted total the last 8 on the turf.

Packers have not covered the number in their last 7 in a dome.

Vikings have covered the number in the last 5 head to head VS the Packers

Every human with 10 toes is on the Vikings

Comment

GB in dome equation

Favre + bad thumb + deafening crowd noise + tendency to throw it where he shouldn't. . .

USUALLY means interceptions and defensive scores for the opposing team, which leads to an over, as well as a cover by the home team. Look at the Packers at St. Louis earlier this year, or the Packers at Minnesota the last several years.

Trends don't always hit, but some trends are more compelling than others. I would love to take the points with GB (I see no reasonable choice on the total but the over), but I just can't see a reason for doing it.
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

another thing

I have some serious doubt Favre plays this game, sure, he may start to keep his record in tact, but I don't think he will be going more that 1 or 2 series of downs

Comment

I HATE being on opposite sides of picks!

My team bias aside I have to go the other way!

I followed you ATLANTA shot today and that WAS IN FACT the right pick....Eagles will continue to disappoint the rest of the year given that performance!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MY FRIEND!! Goldv
                          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                          X