Reno makes history with Reno Aces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno makes history with Reno Aces

The city of Reno has its first major baseball team. The AAA Reno Aces (Diamondbacks) open its homestand with the Salt Lake City Bees (Angels) tonight!!!!
    MLB
    DOGS: 3-6
    1ST 5: 9-6-1
    FULL GM:15-9
    OV/UN: 10-5

great name....best of luck to the Aces!!!
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Reno Gambler View Post
      The city of Reno has its first major baseball team. The AAA Reno Aces (Diamondbacks) open its homestand with the Salt Lake City Bees (Angels) tonight!!!!
      Good luck to your new team Reno.Here in Atlanta the Braves just built a stadium for there AAA team Gwinnett Braves.Funny thing is,the stadium is only about 20 miles from Turner Field where the MLB Braves play.The place sits 10,000 and they only have parking spots for 2,500 for tonights first game One of the biggist Malls in Georgia ia also a mile from the new stadium.Parking will be a nightmare.Dumb ass move if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Good luck to your new team Reno.Here in Atlanta the Braves just built a stadium for there AAA team Gwinnett Braves.Funny thing is,the stadium is only about 20 miles from Turner Field where the MLB Braves play.The place sits 10,000 and they only have parking spots for 2,500 for tonights first game One of the biggist Malls in Georgia ia also a mile from the new stadium.Parking will be a nightmare.Dumb ass move if you ask me.
        There's no more Richmond Braves??????

When the fuck did this happen?
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          There's no more Richmond Braves??????

When the fuck did this happen?
          I think last year.Richmond AAA is now in Gwinnett,Georgia.

Comment

I think last year.Richmond AAA is now in Gwinnett,Georgia.
            Went to game a last year, family vacations every year in VA. Man thats a bunch of crap, the games were never too full or anything, but how much better could Gwinett, Georgia be??

Comment

Went to game a last year, family vacations every year in VA. Man thats a bunch of crap, the games were never too full or anything, but how much better could Gwinett, Georgia be??
              The new stadium is awsome.You said it was never too full in Richmond.Thats good for us fans but not for the stadiums and for making money.I guess they saw more ticket sales down here close to home.10,000 sold out for tonights game.

Comment

The new stadium is awsome.You said it was never too full in Richmond.Thats good for us fans but not for the stadiums and for making money.I guess they saw more ticket sales down here close to home.10,000 sold out for tonights game.
                Well I guess that's due to it being the opening and all, but yeah hopefully they get some more activity than in Rich. Going to a game in August got some good seats, but maybe I'll catch a AAA game the next night, how far is this one from Turner?

Comment

Well I guess that's due to it being the opening and all, but yeah hopefully they get some more activity than in Rich. Going to a game in August got some good seats, but maybe I'll catch a AAA game the next night, how far is this one from Turner?
                  About 30 miles.Gwinnett is one of the fastest growing counties in the nation.M-A-L-L of Georgia is right there also.Should be a good thing except for parking!!!!! What game you coming to.I try to get out to Turner Field/BUD ZONE every chance I get

Comment

I will be at the Wash/Atl game on Aug. 12th, sitting four rows behind the first base dugout!!

Comment

I will be at the Wash/Atl game on Aug. 12th, sitting four rows behind the first base dugout!!
                      My company seats are on the 5th row behind the Braves dugout.I'll see if anyone has the tickets and try to get down ther and by my fellow braves fan a cold beer

Comment

My company seats are on the 5th row behind the Braves dugout.I'll see if anyone has the tickets and try to get down ther and by my fellow braves fan a cold beer
                        Sounds good bud. I'll be there with my father. We do a one ball park a year thing for every year since I was about 12. First time getting down to Turner though, I'm pretty psyched.

Comment

Sounds good bud. I'll be there with my father. We do a one ball park a year thing for every year since I was about 12. First time getting down to Turner though, I'm pretty psyched.
                          Don't expect nothing like the new Yankee Stadium but it's a great park.And you have to get you a couple of hot dogs from the Varsity a few miles from Turner field

Comment

Don't expect nothing like the new Yankee Stadium but it's a great park.And you have to get you a couple of hot dogs from the Varsity a few miles from Turner field
                            I know the park aint nothing special but it seriously is a dream come true to go down there and watch a game. You guys have an ESPN zone down there too right? Nothing like the ESPN Zone.

Comment

I know the park aint nothing special but it seriously is a dream come true to go down there and watch a game. You guys have an ESPN zone down there too right? Nothing like the ESPN Zone.
                              Yes sir!!!!! probably 10 minutes from Turner field

Comment

Working...
                              X