04/17/2009 Take one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04/17/2009 Take one!

Dodgers have a lead in the bottom of the 4th...if they hold on it will have been a profitable day, indeed. Losing with Atl and winning the rest Fla is seeing the ball well and bashing the crap out of it...lesson learned. Here is what I've done for tomorrow. All listed pitchers for 1 unit.

MLB
    957 SD + 148 Young won last 2 against Philly and every one is gunning for them this year. Young is 2-0 with 1.38 Era and I beleive enough offense behind him to put the Pads ahead. Hammels off to slow start 0-1 and ERA of 17.17.

963 Col/LAD ov8.5 -115
    963 Col +135 this could be the dumbest play ever nothing in their history suggests Col is going to win here. Don't follow this play if you didn't cap it yourself. De La Rosa has an 0-3 record against LAD and an ERA of 8.4 this is more an expeirment on my part than a logical play there are a couple fade factors I follow in other sports.

978 Min -120 Good value here at home this line should be closer to -150...IMO. Blackburn and the twilight twinkies on the take!

GL with your play...thanks for looking tread lite if you follow because I still don't know crap about capping MLB.

gl Stroker

Comment

gl today Stroker

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
      X