Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

betting the bail-out game-AN OLETIMERS PERSPECTIVE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• betting the bail-out game-AN OLETIMERS PERSPECTIVE !!

GUYS,most of us here,have bet that really big bet to bail-out,sometimes we hit it,more than not we lose it,the bottom line is,if you put yourself in a position where you need one huge score to bail you out,the rest of your life is probably not being properly managed either,you probably have some other addictions,women,booze,drugs,etc.. eating at your bankroll..until you can start managing all areas of your life,it will probably be tough to manage gambling also,as i have gotten older i can make this statement with utter confidence,i would much rather be an average handicapper with really good management skills than a great capper who can not manage their bankroll,THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT CONSISTENCY AND MAINTAINING YOUR BANKROLL TO BET ANOTHER DAY !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

guys i proofread my thread and this one even made sense to me-NO CHUNGANESE HERE-LOL !!

Comment

It made perfectly GOOD SENSE to me.....However; you could have written it in Chunganese, cause I Speak, read and write it perfectly.....

After all, I am an USA hired Interpreptor when they decide to go to the Chunganese Islands........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
        It made perfectly GOOD SENSE to me.....However; you could have written it in Chunganese, cause I Speak, read and write it perfectly.....

After all, I am an USA hired Interpreptor when they decide to go to the Chunganese Islands........
        next stop safety and money islands-all aboard !

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          guys i proofread my thread and this one even made sense to me-NO CHUNGANESE HERE-LOL !!
          hahahaahahahaha what a goof ...

Comment

this cant be the real Chung

Comment

I cant read it, not in Chunganeese
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                I cant read it, not in Chunganeese
                whats the allegory to christ has risen,have not been keeping up with current events ????

Comment

Working...
                X