Tough day for the Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough day for the Celtics

Doc Rivers announces that KG may be out for the season and Danny Ainge has a heart attack. Is one related to the other? Makes you wonder!

All Kidding aside, Ainge is doing ok and he is supposed to make a full recovery. That is the only reason why i made light of it but it does make you wonder!

I think Boston still gets through 2 rounds without KG, then lose to the Cavs.......

Maybe somebody put a Cajun MoJoe on the Celts, and got some Marie Labeau VooDoo a working

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
      I think Boston still gets through 2 rounds without KG, then lose to the Cavs.......

Maybe somebody put a Cajun MoJoe on the Celts, and got some Marie Labeau VooDoo a working
      There is no way in hell they beat the Cavs. I don't think they would beat the Cavs with KG.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        There is no way in hell they beat the Cavs. I don't think they would beat the Cavs with KG.
        Are you going Reverse Pshychology on us?
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
          Are you going Reverse Pshychology on us?
          No, not at all. Without KG, Boston loses in 5 to the Cavs. With him, maybe it goes 6 and if it did go 7, no way Boston wins that one in Cleveland. I'm not that confident in them getting past round 2 to be honest 3J.

Comment

Working...
          X