No announcement yet.

Thursday In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st and 3rd, 2 outs, game lies in the hands of GABE GROSS!
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Grand Slam Toronto. 9-1.

dEaNo

Comment

Damn Rays. But the Jays blow it wide open, guess it's a wash.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
          Grand Slam Toronto. 9-1.

dEaNo
          Deano is on FIRE, friends and folks.

Comment

Gabe Gross is a fucking moron for swinging and not letting Pena get a chance at bat...dude thinks there is an "I" in team or some shit because he fucking sucks and should know Pena is way better...FUCK HIM!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              Gabe Gross is a fucking moron for swinging and not letting Pena get a chance at bat...dude thinks there is an "I" in team or some shit because he fucking sucks and should know Pena is way better...FUCK HIM!!!
              3-1 count, good pitch to hit, just didn't get it. There's no garuntee that Pena gets a hit either. Just doesn't roll our way sometimes Chado, let it roll off and we'll gear up for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                3-1 count, good pitch to hit, just didn't get it. There's no garuntee that Pena gets a hit either. Just doesn't roll our way sometimes Chado, let it roll off and we'll gear up for tomorrow.
                I am just on edge brother after my Habs lost a game in which they dominated and they get called for BULLSHIT CROSS CHECK and lose the game because of it. Gotta love when refs decide playoff games. I can handle that shit in the regular season but in the post season its a fucking joke when they do that. The whole game was physical no reason for that call to be made. LET THEM FUCKING PLAY!!!

Comment

I am just on edge brother after my Habs lost a game in which they dominated and they get called for BULLSHIT CROSS CHECK and lose the game. Gotta love when refs decide playoff games. I can handle that shit in the regular season but in the post season its a fucking joke when they do that. LET THEM FUCKING PLAY!!!
                  Don't worry Chad, Montreal will get EVERY call at home. I've never seen it go any other way up there in the past 30 years.

Comment

I am just on edge brother after my Habs lost a game in which they dominated and they get called for BULLSHIT CROSS CHECK and lose the game. Gotta love when refs decide playoff games. I can handle that shit in the regular season but in the post season its a fucking joke when they do that. LET THEM FUCKING PLAY!!!
                    As I recall, you have some money against the Canadians. It's all good my friend, and money has been flowing in the last few days, enjoy it. It doesn't get much better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Don't worry Chad, Montreal will get EVERY call at home. I've never seen it go any other way up there in the past 30 years.
                      This is true...no doubt...I totally agree here...

I was just shocked they called that with how physical both teams had been playing each other the whole game...cross checks in front of the net happen all the time without getting called especially late in the 3rd period of a playoff game....

Comment

I was just shocked they called that with how physical both teams had been playing each other the whole game...cross checks in front of the net happen all the time without getting called especially late in the 3rd period of a playoff game....
                        I don't follow hockey too much other then when Sean Avery is on the ice, because that (to me) is the only time hockey is worth watching. Don't worry about the hockey too much man, your in a win-win situation. Canada wins, great. They lose, you collect. Let the good times roll and keep collecting money.

Comment

This series could be a one goal game every time out. It will be very physical and both teams will get their shots in. I thought tonight was fairly clean actually. It was nothing like the season finale but i guess that is to be expected in the playoffs.

Comment

The Blackhawks make me ill!

Comment

What pisses me off is i was going to play Detroit -1.5 goals and decided to change it to a Detroit/Chicago parlay in the end. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                This series could be a one goal game every time out. It will be very physical and both teams will get their shots in. I thought tonight was fairly clean actually. It was nothing like the season finale but i guess that is to be expected in the playoffs.
                                I thought it wouldnt be like the last game. It was very clean and a good solid game. I just thought my boys deserved a better fate from the 2nd period on the B's did nothing and you could hear a pin drop in the arena until that power play goal. Hopefully this tough loss doesnt get to my Habs psyche....

Comment

Working...
                                X