JC- The use of the word "fag" leads us here
    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        If you look in the Urgent thread a couple of days ago Chado copy and pasted my profile that I was MODERATING ... I told him I saw something on the forum that just did not seem right to me ...

It was this guy ... that thread he made about needing help just did not sit right with me ... as you can see why ..

he is gone ...
        I agree. As soon as I read that thread I smelled a rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
          I say it's definitely NOT Seanie Mac.....

Go back through his posts and you'll see a pattern of not using Capital I's.....(I)...he uses the lower case i always....

This guy uses Caps....., and he appears to be trying to purposedly agitate CB, as Chuck E and the Wiz used to....

I'm inclined to believe it's not Seanie MAC
          I noticed the same thing with SeanieMac. Except it's been 5 years since he last posted. He's little older and possibly working versus going to school maybe he started using proper grammar etc

I also considered Wiz.

Comment

frankb03

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
            I noticed the same thing with SeanieMac. Except it's been 5 years since he last posted. He's little older and possibly working versus going to school maybe he started using proper grammar etc
            I also considered Wiz.
            You could be right frank, but he still hasn't learned to use COMMON SENSE..

Another alternative one.....He couldn't stand Neil and his success, and the way he's been rolling, it could have been eating away at him, or someone for that matter...

Well, he's gone now.....How you been my man.....always good to hear from you...hope all is well....as always, your Podna (and 1 of the 3WM)(as well as yourself being 1 of the 3WM)....Neils making us look good right now.........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X