3 Wise Men Baseball Thursday 4/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillie919 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I can do better than 2-3. horrible.
    Then post your plays.

Comment

rangers sucks

rangers suck.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I can do better than 2-3. horrible.

San francisco giants!?!?! why would anyone pick them? hahaha very bad picks
        Phillie please shut up. Because this wiseman and another wiseman have made me 40+ units in a span of five days. You have little idea what you are talking about.

And does this look familiar......??

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...need-help.html

Don't ask for someone's help and then bash them. CoverBoy is one of the best around, and you should thank him for his handicapping rather than bash it.

I don't see you posting any picks. And if you followed his picks unit for unit today, you'd be up money. Go figure.

Bashing on a profitable day, why don't you wait for a bad run to happen before you bash, you'll be waiting for a long time, because handicapping don't get much better than this guy right here.

Shove it Phillie.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

In his top 5 plays he went 2-3. That is good!?!?!?!?
          btw, 2-3 and up money...and that does not include the 1 unit play on Toronto, which if you played it, you would be guaranteed a winning night!

Good job, 3WM, as always!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I don't see how you idiots think he is good at picking baseball games. He picked tampa bay which didn't make any sense. He picked the cubs which didn't make any sense. He said minnesota +1.5 which was a horrible pick

Please, I think he guesses on these stupid picks.
            Dude he won 7 straight days. No capper is going to win each and every day.

Comment

shut up

2-3 is not a profitable day buddy. Where I'm from winning 2 games and losing 3 games is not a winning day.

good try though.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                Dude he won 7 straight days. No capper is going to win each and every day.
                No, no frank. CB is winning AGAIN today. He's plus money AGAIN, the guy is awesome. I just wish guys like Phillie would keep their mouths shut, especially when they are so wrong its beyond belief.

Keep up the great work Neil, its appreciated.

Comment

I don't see how you idiots think he is good at picking baseball games. He picked tampa bay which didn't make any sense. He picked the cubs which didn't make any sense. He said minnesota +1.5 which was a horrible pick

Please, I think he guesses on these stupid picks.
                  Hey clown...

He is 45-26 Overall and 11-1 in Top Plays this year

When you grow the balls to post your plays and you sniff anything close to .500 give us a call. Until then Shut the Fuck Up

Comment

2-3 is not a profitable day buddy. Where I'm from winning 2 games and losing 3 games is not a winning day.

good try though.
                    You are an idiot. With baseball you can win money while having a below 50% record.

Phillie919 smells like a rat. He just joined a few days ago. Created a thread with his very first post begging for a lock. Now 2 days later he's bashing.

Something smells here.

Comment

jason kidd sucks

1 ½* Houston +115 Top Play

1* Cubs –110 … almost made it as a top play

1* Play Cleveland +195 … Yanks in new ball park … over valued team … so much so that with Cliff Lee , Cleveland should be pk ‘em … $8 for a hot dog … $2500 for a ticket … the suckers deserve to be disappointed with this outcome … history shows that in all likelihood , they will … so by now you know the drill … Go Cleveland !

1* Tampa Bay Even

1* Minnesota + 1 ½ Runs –130 … do this one and read the following

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                        You are an idiot. With baseball you can win money while having a below 50% record.

Phillie919 smells like a rat. He just joined a few days ago. Created a thread with his very first post begging for a lock. Now 2 days later he's bashing.

Something smells here.
                        He must not understand how units work and must be under 15 years of age.

Comment

good try though.
                          Hey clown...he had a +195 underdog...do the math, or do they not do that wher eyou are from? Or let me help you-

Hou +1.725 units
                          Cleve +1.95

Cubs -1.1
                          TB -1.00
                          Min -1.3

Follow the math here, Phille...That's plus 3.68 and down 3.4...PLUS .24!

Add Toronto plus 1 and Wash +.5 and that's 5.18 on the positive and 3.4 negative for a POSITIVE 1.78 units...got it?

Its past your bedtime...I am sure the bus will be by at 7am so you better get some sleep!
                          Last edited by Three Jack; 04-16-2009, 10:55 PM.

Comment

jason kidd sucks

Look below. tell me if this is not 2-3....as for his last pick on minnesota I can do the same think on every game. If you pick both teams in a game how are you going to win????

1* Play Cleveland +195 … Yanks in new ball park … over valued team … so much so that with Cliff Lee , Cleveland should be pk ‘em … $8 for a hot dog … $2500 for a ticket … the suckers deserve to be disappointed with this outcome … history shows that in all likelihood , they will … so by now you know the drill … Go Cleveland !

1* Tampa Bay Even

Comment

good try though.
                              Add the units up, you fucking douchebag
                              2010: 23-12 +37.8
                              2011: 4-0 + 20
                              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

1* Tampa Bay Even

Yep...get out your KayBee calculator and do the math...

WOW...you are dumber than a box of rocks....

Comment

Working...
                                X