Clear All

• NBA Wednesday

YTD 51-45 +7.2 units
    4* GOY 1-0 +4.0 units
    2* 6-3 +5.4 units
    1* 44-42 -2.2 units
    NBA 46-40 +7.7 units
    College 5-5 -0.5 units

I started the NBA season very strong, slumped in the middle and came back at the end of the year. I'm solidly in the black going into the final night of the year and looking forward to what should be one of the best playoff years in league history. The Kobe-Lebron series, if it materializes, will be one for the ages and the western conference should produce lots of seven game series as it is so evenly matched. In the meantime......

2* Clippers pk
    OKC was a great spread team for most of the year but has essentially quit the final month. They're 3-11 SU and and an awful 4-10 ATS the last 14. The Clippers actually have most of the team healthy for the finale and will relish a chance to blow out a weak opponent to cap off an awful season. In a similar situation five days ago, they beat Sacramento by 31.

1* Suns -10
    Both teams want to run and in a meaningless game, look for shots to fly all over the place. Phoenix will want to have some fun at home after a bad season that was destroyed when Steve Kerr brought in the incompetent Terry Porter to slow things down. He's gone and the Suns take out their frustrations here. They may score 130 on their own.

Hey Gris, respect your opinion on the NBA. I agree with you regarding the Suns/Warriors game. I can see a final of 128 to 125. The o/u is 239 with my book. I want to pull the trigger on the over. What's you opinion? Thanks

Comment

good luck tonite gris!!!

Comment

GL tonight Gris!

Comment

GL tonight Gris!!

Comment

Good Luck!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              Hey Gris, respect your opinion on the NBA. I agree with you regarding the Suns/Warriors game. I can see a final of 128 to 125. The o/u is 239 with my book. I want to pull the trigger on the over. What's you opinion? Thanks

I think the over is the right side but I fear Golden State won't score enough to hold up their end. I prefer the Phoenix side as i am convinced they will score at will.

Comment

Good luck tonight Gris
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

took LAC with ya tonight.. let's go us. I really have a hard time taking teams -10 when the games dont mean a thing... anyone could win and by any number. Like the clips at home though. Get em both in brother
                  Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
                  1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

Comment

Gl buddy lets turn it around next 3 quarters plenty of time left
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                    X