3 wise men i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 wise men i need help

I am down a lot of money and I need one lock pick for wednesday.

I'll post the plays tomorrow morning , hopefully before 10:00 AM

Comment

Originally posted by phillie919 View Post
      Philli, don't chase man. Pay the book and take the rest of the week off man. Neil would be the first one to telll you to be careful bud. Neil, will also get you out of the whole. Just be careful guy.

Good luck
      U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Phillie

This is a potentially serious situation which requires you to keep your wits about you ... I know you're badly wanting for the discomfort to end but don't try to get it all back with one shot ... you will lose a very uncomfortable sum of money.

proceed slowly now ... tomorrow is only Wednesday ... 5 days left this week

little by little is the way to go.

Comment

Been there done that before. You saying that you have lost a lot of money and asking for a bailout should tell all you need to know as far as your gambling tendencies. I still struggle with money managment but one thing you need to do is NOT LOOK FOR A BAILOUT and take a break for a while. Come back (if you want to) and try and use better money managment skills at that time once your head is clear which will avoid you from being in this siutation again. Trust me I am far from an expert at this shit but have been in your shoes tons of times before so can only give you my experience and each time I learn a lesson. What I do with that lesson is tougher said then done. GL!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

You didn't think the picks were stupid when you created a thread begging for a LOCK.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
              You didn't think the picks were stupid when you created a thread begging for a LOCK.
              Last edited by Chado1; 04-16-2009, 10:46 PM. Reason: nevermind just read his other post
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Ah, yes...maybe it is that problem adding numbers that you seem to have.. From down a lot of money to up $25K....how much is that oceanfront property you are selling in Oklahoma?
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                X