Kansas/Texas A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas/Texas A&M

Who wants to bet Northcoast had Texas A&M at -11.5 or less?? I was just curious as to what lines everyone else had. I had -13 so I had a loser.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Same here, 13

Although I wasn't playing it for a NC Play, I liked the game myself. But if he had a play on it, you better believe he had 11 or 11'. Kinda similar to last weeks Louisville game.

Comment

NC is just a Jinx. I was looking at their other plays and I also played Clemson and their getting routed. I WAS going to take Va Tech tonight, but not with NC on them. They are snakebitten and bad luck. And while we lose Tex A&M, he'll give himself credit for the win. :angryfire

Comment

i had it big....A&M missed a chippie FG in the 4thQ....they also scored to go up 19 with 2and change and couldnt hold it...sucks...i laid 14....

i need OU or im in deep poo....(fwiw, that was the real DrTom GOY....not A&M...A&M was a 5*LOCK from DrTom...i just didnt find out about A&M not being the GOY until halftime)
        the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

i had A&M -11.5, took it last night

I kow fo others who had +14 and kansas
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

TEX A@M WAS A LOSER.

LINE CLOSED AT 14 AND EVEN WHEN PHIL STOOL GAVE OUT THE GAME IT WAS 12 1/2 AND 13 IN SOME PLACES. BOTTOM LINE IT WAS A LOSER AND IF HE COUNTS IT AS ANYTHING ELSE HES A SCUMBAG.

ALSO SINCE HES GETTING CRUSHED TODAY AS USUAL IM SURE PHIL TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO FUDGE HIS RECORD NICE PICKS ON NDAME (HE HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT WITH ND) CLEMSON TEX A@M HE SUCKS

Comment

I'll be watching

I'm betting he'll say something like "hope you got Texas A&M at -11.5 which is what it was at Millenium for a good 5 minutes after we released the pick Saturday morning."

There was a game this year (can't remember which) that he counted as a loss in a similar situation and it was a big play. I'm interested to see what he does here.
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I had Texas A&M -10 and 10.5.

Comment

i agree it was definitely a loser....the only one who released it early was Ashton on Thursday and in his writeup he said A&M-11.....so you got to give him credit for putting it out early...

tough seeing it land right in the heart of the move....im sure some people made a nice penny middling that shit also....this season has sucked for me....once again i had the lead with 2minutes to go only to get backdoored...repeat of last weeks Louisville game...(at least i pushed that)
                  the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

Got lucky!!!

I had Taxas A&M -10 from my local!!

AAAAAALLLLLLRRRRRIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!

This hawaiian is one HAPPY CAMPER!!!!
                    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

luckie me got it at 11 1/2

got texas a-m at 11 1/2 just befor it went up

Comment

www.makeupyourlines.com hahahaha

Comment

lucky also

Just posted on Hawn's thread. I bet the game early today at -11 and middled part of my play when it went to +14.

You certainly could have bet the play on line at WSEX (and I believe WWTS) this morning at 11 and even 11 1/2 until at least about 10:30AM central when it started to move up. A lot of Cappers had a play on Texas A & M and of course they are not going to call it a loss. A push maybe but what would you expect them to do?

All of the overnight lines were -11 and as of thursday it was still 10 - 10 1/2. I have 4 local outs and they ranged from 11 to 14 also.

It BITES big time to lose that one and I certainly have had my fair share of beats like that before.

Tomorrow is going to be no different the Rams, Dallas, and Oakland for example have all moved off critical #'s because of the action being laid.

Only way to protect yourself is to try and get as good a feel for the line movement as possible and bet them early. If you see a capper that you trust go against you and you played it (guessed) properly you can always layoff the action giving yourself a small middle or at worse just be out the juice.

This time I got lucky - hopefully next time will be your turn.

LLWM

Comment

Got it at 11.5, then it went to 13.

Comment

i got it at cris at -10.5 friday night.
                              then when everyone starting putting a&m out sat morning
                              i put another unit on it at -13
                              kissed my sister
                              i'm such a dumbass

Comment

Working...
                              X