Strikeforce MMA picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeforce MMA picks

nothing big on this card, just a few picks.

Shamrock -165

Radach -160 (this will be a great fight, total coin flip, just going with radach, this could go either way though)

Parlay Melendez/Rogers/Santos -115

Good luck everyone

GL brother is this on TV and when does it start?

PS - 1-8 all clinched in the East and West (NHL) as of last night..
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck Pain! Im posting mine right now.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

gl tonight Mr Pain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck my man! I think I'll let some ride on yours and marks picks
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Good Luck Pain

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              Mr Pain's not online right now. Check it out here > Homepage - Strike Force USA
              Excuse me while I kiss the sky!!!

Comment

PS - 1-8 all clinched in the East and West (NHL) as of last night..
                well this is gonna piss you off, my 1 other guy i know in canada said that it is only available through a PPV in canada.

It is being shown on showtime in US so if you have showtime, your good. undercards start at 8 and the main card starts @10pm.

i think you can watch it at like showtime website, check it out chado,

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  well this is gonna piss you off, my 1 other guy i know in canada said that it is only available through a PPV in canada.

It is being shown on showtime in US so if you have showtime, your good. undercards start at 8 and the main card starts @10pm.

i think you can watch it at like showtime website, check it out chado,
                  What do you think about the Wiman / Stout fight next weekend. A lot of hype up here about our London Ontario native Sam Stout. Although I do know that he has been drinking and pertying a lot from people I know...doesnt seem to take things as seriously as more dedicated fighters IMO...

Comment

What do you think about the Wiman / Stout fight next weekend. A lot of hype up here about our London Ontario native Sam Stout. Although I do know that he has been drinking and pertying a lot from people I know...doesnt seem to take things as seriously as more dedicated fighters IMO...

to be honest chado this is one of the least interesting fights on the card, both guys lost and looked bad doing it in their last fight, and stout i beleive lost his last 2. my initial reaction is to take stout because a 3 fight loss streak in MMA a lot of times is the end of your career, after 2 losses in a row fighters usually seem to be determined not to get that 3rd loss in a row. then again if you say he's partying maybe he wants out a lot of guys when they don't want to fight anymore that's what they do instead of just quitting, they don't train, eat and drink like couch potatoes, or they go out and get smashed every night until they get dropped from their contract.

that will be one of the last fights i break down as we have some really good ones on that card, and yes feel free to parlay anderson silva, with any other pick i give out, for that matter if you can get silva @ -400 straight, take it, i actually laid -410. i see between 5 and 600 now though, but i think it will come back down again with people taking a shot on leites. Thales leites is legit, he's no set up, or easy fight guy.

and i beleive i already told that i'm taking lidell also, i placed half my wager already and once i get closer to the fight and find out a little more i will probably make it a full play, with chuck i always need to see weigh inn.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                      to be honest chado this is one of the least interesting fights on the card, both guys lost and looked bad doing it in their last fight, and stout i beleive lost his last 2. my initial reaction is to take stout because a 3 fight loss streak in MMA a lot of times is the end of your career, after 2 losses in a row fighters usually seem to be determined not to get that 3rd loss in a row. then again if you say he's partying maybe he wants out a lot of guys when they don't want to fight anymore that's what they do instead of just quitting, they don't train, eat and drink like couch potatoes, or they go out and get smashed every night until they get dropped from their contract.

that will be one of the last fights i break down as we have some really good ones on that card, and yes feel free to parlay anderson silva, with any other pick i give out, for that matter if you can get silva @ -400 straight, take it, i actually laid -410. i see between 5 and 600 now though, but i think it will come back down again with people taking a shot on leites. Thales leites is legit, he's no set up, or easy fight guy.

and i beleive i already told that i'm taking lidell also, i placed half my wager already and once i get closer to the fight and find out a little more i will probably make it a full play, with chuck i always need to see weigh inn.
                      I dont think Stout is partying and get smashed up like a tin can regularly because he wants out. I think he is just partying like a rock star living in the fame light and soaking it all in. However its sad because I hope he continues to do well as I told you before I knew him back in the day and he is close friends with a lot of people I know. Its sucks if he wastes his opportunity with the UFC because of partying but then again a lot of people waste their lives with alcohol and drugs thinking nothing of it until its too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X