No announcement yet.

Poll: Will Tiger Woods Win the Masters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Will Tiger Woods Win the Masters?

What do you think?
    Yes
    36.84%
    No
    63.16%

Tiger will be in contention, but will come up 2 strokes short..

Comment

I Still think he wins if not he be right there

Comment

After the way Tiger played today, missing 8 foot putts, missing easy chip shots to get close, and completely bombing the last hole, he doesn't deserve to win.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
          After the way Tiger played today, missing 8 foot putts, missing easy chip shots to get close, and completely bombing the last hole, he doesn't deserve to win.
          Vent brother...let it out man dont hold anything back...I feel ya pal..
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Vent brother...let it out man dont hold anything back...I feel ya pal..
            I for one don't think its funny at all. I mean the guy's a professional, and if you are gonna get praise about this that and the other thing, don't miss two point blank birdie putts, and then shoot it 15 yards over the entire green on 18, and when you do manage to shoot in 15 over the green, don't chip it another 20 yards away from the hole in the opposite direction. I could care less, how he does from here on out.

Comment

I for one don't think its funny at all. I mean the guy's a professional, and if you are gonna get praise about this that and the other thing, don't miss two point blank birdie putts, and then shoot it 15 yards over the entire green on 18, and when you do manage to shoot in 15 over the green, don't chip it another 20 yards away from the hole in the opposite direction. I could care less, how he does from here on out.
              Dude I wasnt making fun of your loss just trying to lighten the mood a bit as you know I vent in similar fashion to what you just did about losses bad beats or whatever. I didnt see what he did or didnt even know he choked for you. And yes I do find it really strange how Tiger always starts off so slow and finishes strong. You never see him play rounds like today on Sundays why is that?

Comment

tiger is going to win. he is just messin with these fools.

tiger is ICE under pressure the rest of the field chokes. nuff said
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dude I wasnt making fun of your loss just trying to lighten the mood a bit as you know I vent in similar fashion to what you just did about losses bad beats or whatever. I didnt see what he did or didnt even know he choked for you. And yes I do find it really strange how Tiger always starts off so slow and finishes strong. You never see him play rounds like today on Sundays why is that?
                  I know man, no hard feelings toward you. I know you were just trying to ease the situation, just had a rough one with Tiger, and then losing my u/o play by a half run, when I know I could have gotten the half run at a different book. Just a terrible day, and I basically wanna punch Tiger right now. Never have a problem with you Chado, sorry if it came off that way.

Comment

I know man, no hard feelings toward you. I know you were just trying to ease the situation, just had a rough one with Tiger, and then losing my u/o play by a half run, when I know I could have gotten the half run at a different book. Just a terrible day, and I basically wanna punch Tiger right now. Never have a problem with you Chado, sorry if it came off that way.
                    Nothing compares to my disaster yesterday..luckily went 2-1 with the bases today for +$85..get em tomorrow brother cheers and Happy Easter

Comment

Nothing compares to my disaster yesterday..luckily went 2-1 with the bases today for +$85..get em tomorrow brother cheers and Happy Easter

Thanks you too man, glad you and Joe had a good day.

Comment

Angel Cabrera

Earlier this week I had an idea he'd come up big this weekend and after seeing his swagger it reminds me of when he won The Open a few years back.

Tiger should post a great number today but Angel's body language is that of a man very badly wanting to win.

Cabrera will win and it will be an exciting event.

Comment

Working...
                        X