• Show
Clear All

• Cfb Sat Selections==>

No time for write ups today as there is much more to study:

Have these going today:

4*==>ARK -4
    2*==>STANF +6

5*==>TT/COL (O)81

(Loved this when it first came out and should cruise over 100 with time to play

3*==>NCST +1
    3.5*==>MEMPH -17
    3*==>CLEMSON -1

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TODAY!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

gv

best of luck today allday

Comment

adding one o'clock play with

4.5*==>Texas Tech -14 buy it to 13 for the extra point sqeemish types.

COL is 1-2 ATS in its L3 games vs TT
      Dog & home team are 3-1 ATS L4 of series

Plus I believe the Raiders can almost double up on what for Colorado is a non-existent defense......This is Herman Munster vs. Pee Wee Herman! Maybe even a 67-38 type game......

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I like them ALL GoldVike.

Good Luck!

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AS WELL WAYNE!

I DID see you have NCST and MEMPH as well......I also played Pitt although not a posted play! MAY WE BOTH SWEEP UP TODAY!!:D
          Goldv

Comment

Best of Luck G!!! Knock!

Comment

Adding two plays for the afternoon

Going to take:

3*==>NEVADA -4

LINE is favorable for a tough win vs RICE who only has tasted victory once this year.......Nevada's running offense is exactly the one big weakness that kills Rice's defense.

2*==>HAWAII -12

ThIS SHOULD be a score fest and Hawaii excels in those types of scenarios.......very little defense in this one as Warriors should win by 2TD's.......

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE...Goldv

Comment

Almost forgot an early pick

2*==>AKRON +14.5 (played very early one) Current line has dipped to -13!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! gv

Comment

Adding one evening game

3*==>NEW MEX ST -14 (buy off the hookster)

Playing at home vs ARK ST INDIANS who have been shut down twice on the road by over 104 to ZERO!! While NEW MEX ST is a perennial doormat too.....the good news for them is that while ARK ST has no offense......their 7 man defensive scheme is in shambles too and NMS RUNS the ball! Pop by the line and you are gone...the latest shellacking shutout the Indians suffered was to lowly Utah St.......Yechhhhh

No one is probably playing this game but I think the Aggies win this one at home by at least 20+.....FWIW!! JMHO

BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE WHO PLAYS IT EITHER WAY!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                  X