Wec 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    i almost shit myself mr pain,would have had to take my book over a dime,bad way to start your week-LOL !!
    Chunger my man, that shit is intense. Layed a HUGE ML parlay on torres, and the yanks tomorrow. Biggest play since back in CFB season. You can bet your asses I'm hedging off the yanks tomorrow.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

i am not hedging on mich state but i am only risking 50 bucks for a shot at 325,thats almost a freeroll !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

i almost shit myself mr pain,would have had to take my book over a dime,bad way to start your week-LOL !!
        so you did take torres ? or your line was way too high ?

because it did jump to -800 then -1000 but then went back to -800 then settled at -650 for the whole night, then after the weigh inn, it shot back up to -800

Comment

i am not hedging on mich state but i am only risking 50 bucks for a shot at 325,thats almost a freeroll !!
          LOL, can't afford to lose my play, gotta get off it, plus its free money. Whoooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            Chunger my man, that shit is intense. Layed a HUGE ML parlay on torres, and the yanks tomorrow. Biggest play since back in CFB season. You can bet your asses I'm hedging off the yanks tomorrow.
            yep i did the same with fabiano/torres and the tar heels tommorrow. think i'm gonna have to put a taste on mich st.

yo mavs did you take fabiano ?

i could not express how much i liked him because the info i had no one would recognize or know of, but just ask mark if i can get inside info. He can vouch for some legit inside info, things that make you go HMMMMMM. cough, cough manhoef, cough, cough shogun.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
              yep i did the same with fabiano/torres and the tar heels tommorrow. think i'm gonna have to put a taste on mich st.

yo mavs did you take fabiano ?

i could not express how much i liked him because the info i had no one would recognize or know of, but just ask mark if i can get inside info. He can vouch for some legit inside info, things that make you go HMMMMMM. cough, cough manhoef, cough, cough shogun.
              I had Fabiano in a parlay with Torres and Asunaco (spelling?), that was my only winner for the night, I also played Wineland, Curran, and Roller straight. Lost a decent amount on Roller at -210, i know shitty odds.

Gonna get some of it back however, as hedging off the yanks should make me some either way $$ for tomorrow's game.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                I had Fabiano in a parlay with Torres and Asunaco (spelling?), that was my only winner for the night, I also played Wineland, Curran, and Roller straight. Lost a decent amount on Roller at -210, i know shitty odds.

Gonna get some of it back however, as hedging off the yanks should make me some either way $$ for tomorrow's game.
                truly sorry for those 2 picks you lost on. roller had that sub locked in, hey it's MMA, and curran well he just lost no excuses there.

happy to see at least you hit that parlay, that makes me very happy someone could actually place and follow my parlay. ( a lot of books won't do parlays) and yes i'm making out the same way by hedging with the spartans.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                  truly sorry for those 2 picks you lost on. roller had that sub locked in, hey it's MMA, and curran well he just lost no excuses there.

happy to see at least you hit that parlay, that makes me very happy someone could actually place and follow my parlay. ( a lot of books won't do parlays) and yes i'm making out the same way by hedging with the spartans.
                  Never need to be sorry pain, nobody puts a gun to my head to play these. Play 'em for fun, and I didn't lose more than I could afford. Had a shitload of fun to boot, just glad torres won, that would have been a backbreaker. Thanks PAIN, you and mark keep em coming, i'll keep rolling along

Comment

yep agreed no being sorry,you guys have good info and on a rare occasion or two i get some,we are all adults here,appreciate so much you guys capping the fights-JUST GLAD WE ARE GETTING MORE THAN ONE OR TWO PEEKS IN AN MMA POST-GUYS,I LOVE THIS STUFF BETTER THAN ANYTHING,KNOWING THE SACRIFICES THESE ATHLETES MAKE-ITS UNREAL-TORRES IS A REAL BULLDOG BUT EVEN HE GAVE HIS DUE TO THE JAP AFTER THAT FIGHT-THIS SPORT JUST RULES-WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO BE IN THE SHAPE OF THESE FIGHTERS-AT MY AGE ITS JUST AN EXTREME JOB TO KEEP MY BODY IN SHAPE,BAD LEGS CAN NOT RUN ANYMORE-TOO MANY YEARS WORKING ON CONCRETE IN WAREHOUSE-ALSO HAVE COPD SO REALLY HAVE TO WATCH OVERDOING IT-OH WELL-NO BITCHING-WERE ALIVE AND WELL-AND ALL IS GOOD-KEEP POSTING THE PICKS GUYS !!

Comment

The Jap put up a hell of a fight. Good thing Torres held on. That cut scared the shit out of me. I hate having to put that much money on such a big favorite. It was a dumb move but luckily he won.
                      2010: 23-12 +37.8
                      2011: 4-0 + 20
                      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                        The Jap put up a hell of a fight. Good thing Torres held on. That cut scared the shit out of me. I hate having to put that much money on such a big favorite. It was a dumb move but luckily he won.
                        agreed mark,we both know how stupid it is to lay odds like that,i forgot about cuts ending fights,glad we won it !!

Comment

You have to remember theres always tomorrow. If u lose one day, theres always tomorrow. But if u get stupid like that, no more bankroll. After saying all this Im sure I'll do it again.
                          2010: 23-12 +37.8
                          2011: 4-0 + 20
                          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
                          X