• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Final Four In-Game

It's come to this boys.........

Let's go UCONN AND OVER!!!!!!!
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Im right there with you, I got the over BIG. But also got UConn -1/2 and NC-3 in a tease. Also took Michigan state +9 and over 131. Let's to this!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mich ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      someone please tell these HOF coaches that these "athletes" have to b able to shoot free throws....lol
      jordanrules..................

Comment

UCONN fucking blows at the foul line. Unreal, Walker is choking big time.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

in ur face SON!!!!!!

Comment

UCONN keep throwin up bricks!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man, Kemba is an idiot

Comment

In the last minute or so, Kemba fouls meaninglessly when UCONN needed to make a defensive stand, then misses a layup, then fouls on a breakaway for an AND1, then misses another EASY layup that would have put UCONN down 5 once again.

Kid's from my hometown, and I watched him play a few times in his high school career, but he played flat out DUMB tonight. Just goes to show, all the skill in the world is nothing, when you play like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  In the last minute or so, Kemba fouls meaninglessly when UCONN needed to make a defensive stand, then misses a layup, then fouls on a breakaway for an AND1, then misses another EASY layup that would have put UCONN down 5 once again.

Kid's from my hometown, and I watched him play a few times in his high school career, but he played flat out DUMB tonight. Just goes to show, all the skill in the world is nothing, when you play like an idiot.

He flat out choked and belongs on the playgrounds.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

UNC wins tonight and the National Championship game will be double digits if you ask me.UNC -12 against Mich St IMO

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      He flat out choked and belongs on the playgrounds.
                      The kid is a real talent, seriously, but someone has to teach him the mental side of basketball, and I guess the missing shots thing will come with time, and experience

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        UNC wins tonight and the National Championship game will be double digits if you ask me.UNC -12 against Mich St IMO
                        I think that is a little high. North Carolina has been a 7 point fave vs Oklahoma and now Villanova. Unless they win by 30 tonight I think the highest the line would start would be 8.5.
                        Hey buddy not being a just my thoughts!! How the hell are you doing..

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                          I think that is a little high. North Carolina has been a 7 point fave vs Oklahoma and now Villanova. Unless they win by 30 tonight I think the highest the line would start would be 8.5.
                          Hey buddy not being a just my thoughts!! How the hell are you doing..
                          I'm doing good man,thanks for asking.Hope all is well with you nad your job and that things will work out.Most of the time Home field/court advantage is worth about 3 points which Vegas might give towards Mich State.If they do than your right on it and if they don't,I'm right on it.Either way we only seem to differ on 3 to 3.5 points.That ain't shit in basketball.

Comment

unc and OVER(HUGE), let's go.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                              unc and OVER(HUGE), let's go.
                              ME TOO

Comment

Working...
                              X