4-04-09 BEST GAME& Prediction & PLAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-04-09 BEST GAME& Prediction & PLAYS

Would be UNC vs U-CONN for the Championship.That match up would have a close spread for that game,with UNC-6.5 I predict.Having said that If one them get upset today it would make a lop sided spread for the Campionship game not to mention the game would not be as interesting as UNC vs U-CONN plus more $$$ would be made for that match up.
    If ST wins and UNC wins it would be UNC-17
    IF U-CONN wins and Nova wins it would be U-CONN -12
    IF ST wins and Nova wins ITS FUCKING RIGGED

U-CONN-4
    UNC-7 GLLLLLLLLLL

If I had to pick for UPSET ALERT would be ST because of Coach to figure a way to get Thabeet in foul trouble

Interesting thoughts, gl
    " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
    .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
    "

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by elevenblack301 View Post
        Interesting thoughts, gl
        Hopping someone gets a good feeling and have a good feed back

Comment

Good luck to you today.

Question: you think if UNC plays Mich St. in the championship the Heels would be a 17 pt favorite?. Because that is what I gathered from above
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Mich State vs. UNC would be +10 not 17
            Nova vs. UCONN would be UCONN -4 WTF are you talking about 12, they are only 7 vs. UNC.

UNC vs. UCONN is -5 UNC.

Come on that wasn't even a good attempt at all

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
              Mich State vs. UNC would be +10 not 17
              Nova vs. UCONN would be UCONN -4 WTF are you talking about 12, they are only 7 vs. UNC.

UNC vs. UCONN is -5 UNC.

Come on that wasn't even a good attempt at all
              Guy made a mistake, and it wouldn't hurt to wish people good luck if your gonna come in their thread and laugh at them. Relax LWA.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                Guy made a mistake, and it wouldn't hurt to wish people good luck if your gonna come in their thread and laugh at them. Relax LWA.
                geez i cant think something is funny. gl

Comment

I'm sure Money didn't appreciate the "WTF are you talking about?" comment, and if you are going to make fun of somebody in THEIR thread, the least you can do is wish them luck as well.

That is all. Good luck to you as well.

Comment

Gl !!!

Comment

Good luck to you today.

Question: you think if UNC plays Mich St. in the championship the Heels would be a 17 pt favorite?. Because that is what I gathered from above
                      Louisville blew out Michigan ST and I think UNC would do the same some teams dont match up well with other teams SPEED KILLS

Comment

Think what you want we will just have to see if there is a upset.You know why was UTEP a 8.5 FAV some times spreads will be set to fuck with your head because it could be possible
                        glllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by IMALLABOUTMONEY View Post
                          Louisville blew out Michigan ST and I think UNC would do the same some teams dont match up well with other teams SPEED KILLS
                          I don't understand, when did Louisvilled blow out Mich. St? In no scenario whatsoever do i see any of these spreads for the NC being 17. I mean come on, 17??? There are two ones, a two and a three, it's not like it's George Mason we're talking about. All these teams are legit, and if Mich St. is only 4 to CONN, how would they be 17 to UNC? Just my two cents.

Comment

I don't understand, when did Louisvilled blow out Mich. St? In no scenario whatsoever do i see any of these spreads for the NC being 17. I mean come on, 17??? There are two ones, a two and a three, it's not like it's George Mason we're talking about. All these teams are legit, and if Mich St. is only 4 to CONN, how would they be 17 to UNC? Just my two cents.
                            Speaking of George Mason they were only a 10-11 point dog vs. a loaded UCONN team.

The point of spreads is to get equal amount of bets. Yes UNC could blowout Mich State, but the spread is not going to be the high, NO WAY.

Comment

Meant to say UNC BLEW OUT THE REASON FOR THE -17 IF PLAY

Comment

Working...
                              X