CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
      see ya
      look out Bears here comes Burress
      I was just thinking the same thing!!

Comment

I agree, the Bears should go for it all this year.

That is unless Burris decides to instead start a business teaching gun safety
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          I agree, the Bears should go for it all this year.

That is unless Burris decides to instead start a business teaching gun safety

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
            see ya
            look out Bears here comes Burress
            How long of a sentence is he going to get.The D.A. is playing hardball and wouldn't plea bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
              How long of a sentence is he going to get.The D.A. is playing hardball and wouldn't plea bargain.
              good question,
              hello, is there a lawyer ina house?
              updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
              NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

I dont know the laws for new york . but i wouldnt think he would get any jail time. its his first offense and he only shot himself. i dont think thats a serious offense in new york city . but i could be wrong. i know where im from he would be able to plead to a misdemenor.

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
                  I dont know the laws for new york . but i wouldnt think he would get any jail time. its his first offense and he only shot himself. i dont think thats a serious offense in new york city . but i could be wrong. i know where im from he would be able to plead to a misdemenor.
                  I read New York has the strictest gun laws in America and it was like 1st offense was mandatory minimum 2 years

Comment

I read New York has the strictest gun laws in America and it was like 1st offense was mandatory minimum 2 years
                    Yea then im sure if thats the case then his lawyers will have there work cut out for them to try and get him a suspended sentence or something. I dont know the new york laws i know every state is different. i know here in indiana carrying a firearm is no big deal unless your a felon.

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
                      Yea then im sure if thats the case then his lawyers will have there work cut out for them to try and get him a suspended sentence or something. I dont know the new york laws i know every state is different. i know here in indiana carrying a firearm is no big deal unless your a felon.
                      The problem is the high profile nature of the case has the DA's office playing hardball. The DA wants him to server some time. Too many NYers have served time.

Comment

Yea hes prob gonna serve time and then face a suspension by the league he wont be signed by anyone for awhile

Comment

Maybe Brandon Marshall will want out of Denver and the Giants can get him.

F you Plax this is your fault. You wigger with a N in front of it.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                            The problem is the high profile nature of the case has the DA's office playing hardball. The DA wants him to server some time. Too many NYers have served time.
                            I agree its the high profile thing thats making the DA be a ass. but i also think the fact that he wasnt just carrying the firearm. he discharged it in a public place could make it more serious i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                              Maybe Brandon Marshall will want out of Denver and the Giants can get him.

F you Plax this is your fault. You wigger with a N in front of it.
                              Thats a good way to describe that word lol i like that

Comment

Working...
                              X