BIG friday cbb play from KAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG friday cbb play from KAZ

I thought about making this a GOY, but the pressure of someone losing money always makes me cringe. So I'll just call this my BIG play.

I really like Oreg St +9 tonight.

They are the last Pac 10 team alive. And while the Pac 10 hasn't fared too well, Oreg St is still playing hard. They have faced UTEP two times in a row so this will be their 3rd game against each other. I think as a championship game and knowing each other's tendencies, it will be hard to blow Oreg St out. So to me, 9 points is a whole lot to lay. Oreg St beat them once at home by 6 and UTEP beat them by 7 at home a couple of nights ago.

According to the Oregonian, the OSU coach wanted to give the players a day off and the players said they wanted to practice instead. This team wants to win and wants to be here. I'll take 9 points any day with the team from the better conference.

Don't be surprised by a straight up win by Oreg St. They went from the worst team in the Pac 10 last year, not winning a game in the conf, to the last Pac 10 alive in tourney play.

Beavers bust nuts tonight. GL

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

I'm on them too,good luck Kaz

Comment

Good luck Kazdoggie!

Comment

BOL Kaz, looks good buddy
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

gl Kaz !!

Comment

good luck kaz! hope you don't mind me playing along.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

GL bud I dont understand how this line is the exact same as last game..hope it hits brother!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                GL bud I dont understand how this line is the exact same as last game..hope it hits brother!!!
                It has to be the same line Chado. The linesmakers don't take into account playing a team 3 times in a row or any emotional level of the players. It's all about numbers. It's a statistical line if you want to call it that. Based on SOS, RPI, margin of victory and so on.

Watch during the NBA playoffs in a 7 game series. The opening line will be virtually the same for all 4 games on a particular team's home court. Guaranteed. Statistically, this line came up as +9 for OSU in the first game at UTEP. It would be the same line if they played 4 games at UTEP. And it wouldn't matter if UTEP lost one of those games.

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

Bol

Comment

GL Kaz, the line smells like a rat.......................where is SpreadWinna?

I think I will play it small and bust the over since it went under last game.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      GL Kaz, the line smells like a rat.......................where is SpreadWinna?

I think I will play it small and bust the over since it went under last game.
                      Where the hell you been my politically challenged friend?

Haven't seen you around much.

KAZ
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                        Where the hell you been my politically challenged friend?

Haven't seen you around much.

KAZ

LOL,

Working for a living unlike your activist friends

In this economy you have to work harder to hold onto to your clients, it is much harder to get new business so you have to take care of the ones you have!
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

Bump cause he called and ax me
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Good Luck kaz ....

Like the Pick dude

Comment

I'm on em also KAZ....hope they score lots of points and keep er close.....thanks...gl to us

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X