• Show
Clear All

Good Luck Bryce! Hit em hard.

Comment

Me 2 gllllllllll to us

Comment

I'm with you,good luck

Comment

PSU!! After a 0-2 night it good to come back with a winner!!

Comment

nice job Bryce!! I followed you on this one, I thought to myself, no way you go o-fer two days in a row. lolol. Nice job!!
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              nice job Bryce!! I followed you on this one, I thought to myself, no way you go o-fer two days in a row. lolol. Nice job!!
              thanks buddy! LOL! Well we all know that can happen in a heartbeat...thanks again and glad to see you won some cash..any thoughts on Sat?? I was thinking one way but now am changing direction...these lines have changed and to tell you the truth am really undecided right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                thanks buddy! LOL! Well we all know that can happen in a heartbeat...thanks again and glad to see you won some cash..any thoughts on Sat?? I was thinking one way but now am changing direction...these lines have changed and to tell you the truth am really undecided right now.
                As of now my only plays are.....
                UNC to win it all at -120 for two units and UCONN to win it all at +270 for one unit.

A ML parlay with the two faves looks good. But my favorite play for Saturday has to be UNC-NOVA OVER 159.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  As of now my only plays are.....
                  UNC to win it all at -120 for two units and UCONN to win it all at +270 for one unit.

A ML parlay with the two faves looks good. But my favorite play for Saturday has to be UNC-NOVA OVER 159.
                  Damn I love that Over too!! I am really starting to like Nc---the 7..Really starting to like Over 133 in the UConn game as well..I want 130---haha people in hell want ice water too...thanks for the reply!

Comment

Never in doubt bro! Nice work buddy and good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X