• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weazels Shell Houston Open Picks

Tournament Matchups

Steve Stricker -170 over Vijay Singh
    Charley Hoffman -150 over Vijay Singh
    Luke Donald -140 over Justin Rose

The books are finally starting to adjust to Vijays current form by inflating the lines somewhat, but they matched him up against two very difficult opponents. Stricker and Hoffman are arguably 2 of the top 5 hottest golfers on tour this season. The course really sets up for guys who can bomb it off the tee, hit greens, and score with the putter. The Houston course has the largest greens of any played on tour. I'm also banking on Donald's wrist to not be a problem this week.

I'm planning on Vijay to not recover anytime soon. Knee surgery on a 46 year old can't be easy. I also heard he is now having back problems. Fade away.

Going southern this week.

MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Good luck Weaze.I put a little on Villegas at pretty good odds.Just have a feeling his aggresive attitude might just pay off.Phil's mind is already in Augusta if you ask me and I don't think he will be to disapointed if he misses the cut and gets to show up there on saturday night

Comment

Best of luck buddy!

Comment

good luck

Comment

(2-1) +.6 units
          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

LETS GO FRED!!!!! LETS GO FRED !!!! Boy the buzz around Augusta with Couples and Norman both playing great at a course that is set up like the Masters is going to be crazy

Comment

Working...
            X