X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can all unpucker now

Everyone that had USF and the under....

Breathe!

Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

No shit..... I never felt like i was going to Win that wager until the LAST play of the game. Those Wins REALLY feel good!

Comment

That makes the poll 2-0 for best bets and 3-0 for teams to cover
      Good Luck to everyone
      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
      Clark: What's steroids?
      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

u want losing your breathe??

24-23 Sac kings in 1st quarter 1.2 secs left i have Kings -2.5 1st quarter.

Buzzer Beater 3 for the kings...

whew..

Now, after i hit that 76ers can score at will and win this game outright for me.
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Comment

Several years ago I had a team -12.5

Game goes to overtime. I am screwed.......I believe it was an SEC game......My team scores a TD and kicks the point first OT....same again on the other side....tied again in 2OT's .....why am I bothering to watch my money burn in front of me......3rd OT....My team TD + conversion good......bad guys next possession....2nd down and goal they throw to the goal line and its picked off and run back for a TD to cover at 13 points!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET WINNING ONE LIKE THAT.....and just knowing that makes YOLINDA MARY of the Dolphins still on my list!!!!! Gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike i was telling someone about that the other day and i remember having money on it too and when it went to OT i figured i was screwed but when i saw the final score i thought it was a misprint and had to check like 4 other places. That's usually how you lose a game so it felt good to be on the right side of that one. I can't remember the teams but i want to say it was a south east team from maybe the ACC or SEC. GREAT STUFF!

Comment

Why the hell would u run it back???

It's like Last year

I had New Orleans up by 2 i was -5 (or something like that don't remember exact details) time for 1 more play.

Told my friend on phone, game is over we lost i am going to work. Hung up the phone looked up at the tv to see..

Panthers fumble the ball and it's recovered by NO and run for TD for cover and end of game, all he had to do is fall on it and it's over but the gods were looking at me that day.

Also, I was at a monday night football game between the Jets and Dolphins at the Medoewlands. Jets down by 30 going into the 4th we were leaving (as was everyone eles)...

Instead we said, hey, let's go down on the field, we drove 3+ hours to see the game we might as well stay, plus less traffic later.

So we got someone's ticket who was leaving and got to see what i think was the best 4th quarter in NFL history (even better than the colts a few weeks back) Because the jets tied it up miami scored again and jets tied it up again and won by 3 in ot.

We had Jets -3, but a push was good enough for not losing money and some good live football.
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Comment

I'll never forget

that New Orleans game; I had a four team parlay ($100 to win $1000) with the Saints, Saints over, the Bears getting 5 from New England in Champaign and the Bears/Pats over. I was at the Bears game that day (a 3:00 p.m. CST start, while the New Orleans game started at noon) and was in a bad mood as I arrived because the parlay looked dead.

Halfway through the first quarter, I caught a glance at the scoreboard, looked down. . . then looked up again. Saints had won by 9!!! Saints and the over cover! The parlay was still alive!

But then I had to suffer through a first half of field goals (score was 9-3 Pats at half if I'm not mistaken) and my mood had turned foul again.

But then the Bears had a ridiculous third quarter, scoring three touchdowns and taking a huge lead before the Pats came back to win but not cover. The over covered easily and I hit the parlay!

As fun as this game was for SF/under bettors, imagine the anguish if you had Cincy and the over--and needed only one more TD for a split (not to mention a probable cover on the side). That could have been a miraculous win on an over that had no business being close.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

I never thought I was getting USF (had them -4) or the Under,after it went into OT, I was really hoping to just get my teaser. Turns out I got all three!!!! What a game!!!

Good Luck to all this weekend!!!
                  "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

I remember that Pats game, my friend wanted the Pats and i wanted the bears, so since we put our bets in together with his bookie, i stayed away and let him lose, i played the bears small online.
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Comment

and that reminds me of another game i thought i lost..

Over 9.5 runs Boston @ Texas it was 3-3 in the bottom of the 9th and i feell alseep watching the game, all of a sudden i woke up as the and a-rod HR ball was flying over the fence, so i turned the game off.

Went to the computer were the score from cbs sportsline was on the screen to notice 7-3, ran to the tv to see it was a Grand Slam (sorry Savage)
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

yes, of course!

I had the over in that Texas game too. One of the greatest moments in gambling history for me!

How about this:

Colts/Dolphins MNF game 2 years ago. I had the over which was 4-6 points short with less than a minute left. Dolphins were up huge and had the ball at the Indy 20 yard line, 4th down, with maybe 30 seconds left in the game. I guess they decided to just run the clock out and get either the first down or a turnover on downs. So Miami runs a play and hands the ball to fullback Rob Konrad, who starts up the gut, bounces it outside, picks up a head of steam. . . and rumbles into the end zone, covering the over!
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

but then. . .

. . . my last play of the night was Philly +9.5 and over 190.5 in Sac-town. Philly is hanging on by a thread with 35 seconds left, down 97-89. Peja Stoyokovic squares up for a three with the shot clock running down. . . and hits. 100-89 now.

But wait! 18 seconds left in the game, maybe Philly will drive the lane for an uncontested layup as time expires, making it 100-91--giving me the side and the total! Maybe????

Of course fucking not. Iverson takes the ball across midcourt, dribbles out the clock and hands the ball to the ref.

Can't believe that game stayed under--only needed 45 points in the fourth, I believe. I thought for sure I had at least a split.

Comment

Oh Yea of Little Faith :

How you entertain me with these exploits and short liners on great moments in sports !

G.V. , I am with you on the buut-hole from Miami , need a plane ticket ?

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                            X