Nba & Cfb Friday Picks==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba & Cfb Friday Picks==>

Going to be putting most of the rest of tonight into CFB picks for tomorrow so will be laying off NBA until Mon or Sun night perhaps if a good one pops up on the radar screen:

FOR TONIGHT IN CFB:

3*==>S.FLOR -2.5
    3*==>(U)46

Two of the top defensive units in action tonight but more than that is the fact BOTH teams have been blowing themselves up with massive penalties killing numerous scoring chances. Would have gone Cinncy but Gidouli is beat up with a bad wheel AND a bad shoulder and all his receivers gone from last year has killed any chance at timing routes. THIS SHOULD BE AN UGLY game but SF held TCU down at home and BEAT a good Louisville team as well. They thrive at home and suck mulch on the road. Bearcats also just got through almost losing to Army!! Cinncy D does only give up 70 yrds rushing a game but even the Cadets got 3 TDS passing as the worst passing team in the galaxy! AS LONG AS FLORIDAS OFFENSE DOES NOT SCORE FOR CINNCY.......They should win it by 3!

NBA GAMES TONIGHT:

3*==>MEMPHIS -2.5
    Home teams opening get my vote vs a rebuilding Boston. Celts and Pierce miss Walker although he was a prima donna for them.

1*==>MIAMI +6
    Detroit DID NOT impress anyone losing at home to a Pacer team that is still confused on offense. Miami will play them tight at home and get a late cover.

2*==>CLIPPERS +3.5
    Even without Brand these guys are going to run/shoot/run/shoot/ and do it until the Seattle legs fall off the players after having to come home from that "MORNING" game which blows their timing and early season stamina out of the water.

4*==>M/L Parl Pacers/Kings .62:1

1*==>TWOLVES +4.5
    Edge to the NJ guard play which is a big edge indeed BUT all other pluses go to the Minn side except for home court. NJ will want to run, gun and score which Minn will have no problem complying with. KG will a supporting cast will dominate inside and look to frustrate and "Garner-et" fouls on the Nets. Could actually win this one outright. This will be a very dangerous team this year.

AS ALWAYS JMHO AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON YOUR GAMES!! Goldv
    Last edited by GoldVike; 10-31-2003, 06:56 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

G.V. :

Good Luck ,

I see we differ on a few but thats the beauty of it all .

:D :D

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Differ???? I bet I am the ONLY one

"Howling" at +4.5 Moons on Haloween!! BEST OF LUCK M&M!

P.S.....I registered at the site you requested the visit on but I never got a confirmation email back so never can "log on" Maybe a glitch in the system I suppose.....Stick up the Flor U play and the Grizz pick if you get a chance! THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! go pups go go pups go go pups go......GooooldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Being from Western Mass and in Celtic land, celtic fans do not miss Walker and were happy to see him go.

Yes, the celtic are in a re-building period, but let's dace it, this is the East, who isn't rebuilding?

Celtics will be fine this year and fine with out walker and i say they still make the playoffs.

however....

i agree with the mephis play.

gl2u
        Good Luck to everyone
        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
        Clark: What's steroids?
        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Not alone....... I love the T-Wolves tonight.

Comment

I know what you mean

about the fans not missing him.....I watched several Celtic games last year that I personnaly felt Walker cost them the game not even talking points here! That's why I found it interesting when Pierce spoke up about missing him......I for one thought he would love to see him so....anyway....BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON ALL YOUR GAMES TONIGHT!! Goldv

Comment

G.V. :

I was on the S. Fla. play and I am going to ride with you guys on the under also , so lets go gettem !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

I had the T-Puppies too

61 Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Are we sure it wasn't the Gophers playing in Jersey and not the T-Puppies?

Awful game and pick on my part

Comment

This is a team that SOME

have picked to win it all this year.......I know they are waiting for Wally Sz World to come back but that was a disgrace!! THE LOWEST FIRST QUARTER AND FIRST HALF IN TEAM HISTORY!!! Not a bad pick Wayne.....just a night you never expect where EVERY MEMBER OF ONE TEAM did not show up.......Barf squared!!

Goldv

Comment

Working...
                  X