Here comes Tiger!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    I've gotten to the point where I can't stand Tiger Woods. You try watching a golf tourney where he's 8 shots back and you still see the leaders hit maybe 4 shots a round. Freaking pathetic...

I would love to hear some of the other golfers comments when they are sitting in front of the TV after their rounds and the guy who is leading is not even shown in the highlights.

I love watching Tiger play as it is amazing to see him pull off shots but the networks tickle his balls with everything but their wives tongues.

What would be great is for another golfer who is getting asked a question about his round answer with " Why dont you go ask fucking Tiger how I played today!"
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I've gotten to the point where I can't stand Tiger Woods. You try watching a golf tourney where he's 8 shots back and you still see the leaders hit maybe 4 shots a round. Freaking pathetic...
      Damn Homeboy its not Tigers fault that falls on the Network dosent it?

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
        Damn Homeboy its not Tigers fault that falls on the Network dosent it?

It sure does fall on the network and u know what they show Tiger cause Tiger sells...let them go show another player and see how quickly their ratings will plummet

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
          It sure does fall on the network and u know what they show Tiger cause Tiger sells...let them go show another player and see how quickly their ratings will plummet
          Well, they need to make an Tiger channel then. When I tune in to see "PGA Tour golf" I'd like to see the leaders play when Tiger is 8 back.

Kinda weird how I've adopted this as in racing, Dale Jr. is the same exact way and he's by far my favorite

Comment

I know what you guys are saying however I personally disagree. The only time I really enjoy watching golf on TV is when Tiger is on and especially on the final round Sundays. Last year after he was out with the surgery I didnt watch a single tourney because no other golfers are half as exciting. Anyone who has played a single round of golf in their life knows how hard it is to pull off anywhere near the amount of impressiveness he provides. Like seriously how do you make 20+ foot putts CONSISTENTLY like they are tap ins?? That new Nike golf commercial about all the the other golfers partying and stuff until he returns was AWESOME!!! It is truly non human at times what he can do. Also if you are the best athlete of all time (IMO) you damn right deserve to be on regularly...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              Fucking chills ran through my body as the crowd errupted into mayhem when that putt dropped!!! Best athlete of all time!!! Fucking incredible yet AGAIN!!!

I agree, best athlete of all time. Anyone who has played the game, and I have at a high level cannot comprehend the putts he consistently makes. Best putter of all time. Best player of all time. Best athlete of all time.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

If I ever played against him, I'd take his fucking ass to the woodshed

And cut off his hands and still lose by 20
                He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

THIS IS WHY TIGER get all the AIR time

The Bay Hill rating was up 23 percent from last year and attracted more viewers than the British Open and PGA Championship last year when Woods did not play because of knee surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by chado1 View Post
                    i know what you guys are saying however i personally disagree. The only time i really enjoy watching golf on tv is when tiger is on and especially on the final round sundays. Last year after he was out with the surgery i didnt watch a single tourney because no other golfers are half as exciting. Anyone who has played a single round of golf in their life knows how hard it is to pull off anywhere near the amount of impressiveness he provides. Like seriously how do you make 20+ foot putts consistently like they are tap ins?? That new nike golf commercial about all the the other golfers partying and stuff until he returns was awesome!!! It is truly non human at times what he can do. Also if you are the best athlete of all time (imo) you damn right deserve to be on regularly...

chado buddy for once in my life i agree with you 100%qio
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
                      THIS IS WHY TIGER get all the AIR time

The Bay Hill rating was up 23 percent from last year and attracted more viewers than the British Open and PGA Championship last year when Woods did not play because of knee surgery.
                      I'm sick of these fucking pussies like O'Hair and Mickelson who melt like butter on a stove top when they get paired with Tiger in the final round. Fuckers need to check out a pair of nuts at the clubhouse before the final round and man up and finish a tourney.

Comment

i'm sick of these fucking pussies like o'hair and mickelson who melt like butter on a stove top when they get paired with tiger in the final round. Fuckers need to check out a pair of nuts at the clubhouse before the final round and man up and finish a tourney.

like roco mediate i agree but if not for tiger the pga tour would be almost worthless unless its one of the majors
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                        X