Saturdays Big 12 Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Big 12 Selection

Won with OU and Lost with KU last night. +0.6 units on the night as OU was slightly bigger. Big 12 Record +20.9 units

4* Missouri Tigers +5.5
    2* Missouri Tigers ML +220

Keep riding the Tigers, they win this game.

GL Mizzou!! I didn't give this team a chance to make it this far...my bad! Lets get this one today!

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Surprise! Jk, good luck with your pick. I hope its a competitive game. I believe it will be but my only concern is that UCONN can play defense unlike Memphis. If Mizzou brings their A-game it should make for an interesting/entertaining game for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
          Surprise! Jk, good luck with your pick. I hope its a competitive game. I believe it will be but my only concern is that UCONN can play defense unlike Memphis. If Mizzou brings their A-game it should make for an interesting/entertaining game for sure.
          Don't let that scare you. Memphis was considered to be the best defense in the nation before Mizzou put up 102 on them. I don't believe MU will put up 100 on Uconn but they will get their points. Mizzou will find a way to keep Thabeet from exploiting his size and skill advantage by the way they pace the game and by continuing to find the open man. This Missouri team is for real and I am going to keep making money off them.

Comment

I'm on them. Good luck buddy!

Comment

I hope you are wrong because we are opposite but you bring up great points of strategy whereas if they can make that happen you will win.

Comment

Working...
              X