Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Week 9

CA$HCLUB INC NOW AT A ROBUST (minus) 1.62 UNITS YTD IN NFL!!! A DIME PLAYER WOULD BE DOWN $1,620....OUCH

Back on the winning track with these winners.

NYG -2.5 -- 1X -- Did anyone else notice how confident Kerry Collins looked last week? They're using their weapons now, and the jets are still weak on offense. Pennington looked rusty last week. That should be fixed by the 4th quarter, but it will be too late. NY Giants win, 27-17.

Det +3.5 (-125) -- 2X -- Calm down now. Lions have been awful, but this Raider bunch is in disarray. A home win is just what the doctor ordered. Det 23 Oak 19

GB +4.5 -- 4X -- I know, I know....the vikings are better than the packers. Favre struggles in domes. What people fail to consider when they look at the pack's record in Minny is that most of those wins by the Vikings were because the Vikings were the better team, or close enough for Home Field to matter. But the NFL has no intention of letting the division be decided this early. Anybody watching the games over the years between these two know the league wants the Packers to win. I'm a Vikings fan, so you have to go back to last year's fiasco on Sunday night in Lambeau to listen to the league admit to, ahem, NINE blown calls that saved the packers so that they could still have a shot at 1 or 2 seed. Watch for these things to happen; Favre will get hit by Hovan BEFORE he throws the ball. A flag will appear. Then Favre will throw a pick, chase the defender out of bounds and hit him late, and ANOTHER flag will appear, on the Vikings, of course.

Apart from that, these packers actually have a shot. When motivated, they still have nearly as much talent as Minny and can control the trenches for short stretches. I know Favre gets scared and acts like a jerk vs the vikes (kinda like he did vs the Cowboys in the early 90s), but he's still the best and has an upset in him here. GB wins 30-27. Prompting another play...

GB +182 (ML) -- 1X

More to come from the CA$HCLUB!
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

adding....

Indy +3.5 (-125) -- 2X
    SF +4.5 -- 2X

GL

Comment

Plus 7 units on the day so far, with GB looking like an easy cover. CA$HCLUB is back!

Comment

OUTSTANDING JOB TODAY CASH!!

YOU ARE BACK!!!!!

errrrrrrrr.......Green Bay an easy cover though??? It's only half time and the almighty early count it in the bank jinx is a nasty one indeed......BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND CONGRATS AGAIN!! Goldc
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Congrats on a good day and also on the GB call. I had them to :D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Ca$hklub

What a game and great call. Aren't you just all excited today? The Norris is not over yet. Did that thumb look ok to you last night? Favre wins "again" in the dome
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I can't believe I actually nailed the FINAL SCORE of that Packer game. I said the pack would win 30-27, that is amazing.

Phil Jr, it's not over yet. Your boys are back and should finish 10-6. That means Minny has to win every game they're supposed to if they want to win the title and get 2 seed (I predict an 11-5 team gets 2 seed in the NFC). It would have been a very entertaining game for those not rooting for Minny. At least the game had no "coincidences" this time. Packers won fair and square (although I was yelling at those assholes on that reverse when Hovan was tackled in the backfield)....

Comment

Working...
              X