X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did these make out?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

They went 3-2. Feotisa, Saki, and Banjasky won. Manhoef and LaBanner lost.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
        gonna play a few of these fights in japan. This is the K-1 heavyweight GP held in YOKOHAMA GOES OFF AT 4:00 am eastern time MARCH 28.

Japan has been very good to me over the past 2 cards, DREAM 7 and Sengoku 7 are 9-2-1 the last 12 picks, i hope i can keep it going......

Jerome Le Banner -150 = LOSER

Remy Bonjasky -210 = WINNER

Melvin Manhoef -200 = LOSER

Glaube Feitosa -240 = WINNER

Gokhan Saki -115 = WINNER

I posted as early as i could if anyone cared to follow. *Again these go off at 4 in the morning (5 in the evening in japan) so get em in now if you want.

Good Luck to Everyone
        yes mark correct, Le Banner and Manhoef were losses and Bonjasky, Feitosa, and Saki were winners.

3-2 but no profit because of the juice, that's ok, so the last 17 japan picks are now 12-4-1

Comment

Thanks for the tip last night.

Comment

Originally posted by mdupe View Post
            I put some down on Feitosa at -280. Hopefully it comes through.
            Feitosa ! it came through, glad i could help.

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
              Im glad Banjasky won for you but they screwed Overeem. For them to call the first 2 rds a draw was rediculous. If I was Overeem i wouldnt fight K1 again. The announcers were ripping him the whole fight. The judges did not want the K1 champ to lose to a mma guy. The fight should of went to an extra round. But like I said Im glad it worked in your favor.
              c'mon mark you should know me by now....you should know that , that's exactly why i took bonjasky. remember that hari/overeem fight. i knew they would not let bonjasky lose, sometimes that's they way it is especially over there.

and man what happened to manhoef, he looked so good last time he fought ? it's all in the head with him i think.

and yes bud we will talk this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                How did these make out?

3-2 but no profit because of juice.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BUDDY ! CONGRATS

Comment

Working...
                X