• Show
Clear All

• NBA/NCAA Fri

YTD 46-39 +5.8 units
    2* 6-3 +5.4 units
    1* 40-36 +0.4 units
    NBA 42-34 +7.3 units
    College 4-5 -1.5 units

I won easily with Villanova last night giving me a modest 5-0 winning streak. Also won the opinion play on Missouri.....

NBA
    1* Kings -3
    The Grizzlies have won ONLY TWO GAMES IN SIX WEEKS. They have to play tomorrow night in Portland and are just waiting for the season to end and the draft lottery to be held. Sacramento is in its second home game off a long road trip (positive technical angle) and whipped the Knicks in New York two games back.

Opinion only:
    Hawks (Celts may be a bet-against from here on out)

NCAA
    1* Oklahoma +1
    I posted this one yesterday and feel even more confident after Missouri's win over Memphis. This is a battle between two strong teams from the two best conferences in the country. All the touts are on Syracuse as they are red-hot but I'm wary of a team that has to go to the emotional well yet again. Griffin is the best player in the country (in my opinion) and if he stays out of foul trouble Oklahoma will win.

NOTE:
    Amazing stat: Eight of the remaining twelve tournament teams are from the Big East or Big 12.

Like Atlanta, against you on Oklahoma

Comment

gl griswold!

Comment

gl tpoday Gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thanks gris...bol!!!

Comment

Good luck Gris.
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Correction

The Oklahoma line is -1, not +1. That's what i bet it at; I simply typed it wrong

My mistake.

Comment

Working...
              X