60-52-1!!!

Posted N.B.A. Plays!!!
    7-4!!!

Tonite's Plays!!!

N.B.A. Play!!!
    Washington plus 5-!!!

More Plays Posted Later!!!
    Have a Good day!!! Knock!
    Last edited by knockonwood; 10-31-2003, 12:11 PM.

Good Luck tonight Knock and happy Halloween
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer!!! Happy Halloween to you also and Everyone else!!! I should'nt have played last nite in the N.B.A., didn't have a good feel for the games but that's how it goes!!! Liked Boise St. all week but when I saw the weather report, swiched up on Everything!!! Stupid on My part!!! Had told someone in a PM, would probably not post any last nite, just did not like the card!!! That hole's over with now, time to move on to the next one!!! Homer, Best of Luck with your plays tonite!!! Have a great Weekend and again "HAPPY HALLOWEEN"!!! Knock!

Comment

KNOCK...

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT. LIKE YOUR WASHINGTON PLAY. I HOPE THAT'S NOT A BAD SIGN. IS THAT GOING TO BE YOUR ONLY PLAY TONIGHT? HOPE YOU GET BACK ON THE WINNING TRACK TONIGHT!

I'M GOING TO TOTALLY REDO THE WAY I PLAY THE NBA GAMES. I'M GETTING MY ASS KICKED IN THAT STUPID LEAGUE! ALTHOUGH I CANT STOP PLAYING TEASERS, THEY ARE FUN TO PLAY!
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

Added N.B.A. Plays!!!
          N. Jersey minus 4-!!!
          Memphis minus 3!!!
          Clippers plus 3-!!!

Couple of more plays later!!!
          Have a safe nite!!! Knock!

Comment

Thanks Bugs!!! We'll get back on track, knew I should not have played last nite but that's how it goes!!! Anytime you go 9-0 with your man, you should just lay off the next nite!!! Lucky with my man, I got a push on the Pho. game last nite!!! Wish you the best tonite and this weekend!!! Still early in the season but I like Wash. tonite!!! We'll get sharp on the N.B.A. later, once the season gets going!!! Better get outside and play some basketball with my Son an his friends, they can finally Beat me and they Love it but not all the time!!!

Comment

College Football play!!!
              Cincinnati plus 2-!!!

N.B.A. Play!!!
              Philadelphia plus 9!!!

Have a great nite!!! knock!

Comment

Your off to a good start with Wash. knock!

Keep the Winners coming.

Comment

Working...
                X