The Pope goes to Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pope goes to Texas

On tour in Texas the Pope decided to see the beach , after loading in his Pope-mobile he set out for the day . He was cruising the beach when he saw a awful commotion just off shore. A helpless man wearing a packers jersey was struggling to free himself from the jaws of a 25 foot shark. As the pope watched horrified , a speedboat came racing up with 3 men wearing vikings jerseys .

One quickly fired a harpoon into the sharks side . The other two reached out to help the bleeding man out of the water . Then using long clubs the three men beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat .

The Pope was so amazed he summoned them to the beach and said , " I give you my blessings for being such brave men " .... " I heard that there was bitter hatred amongst men but you have proved different " and now with my own eyes I have seen it !

As the Pope drove off , one of the men ask his buddies " Who was that ?"

It was the Pope one replied , he is in direct contact with God and has access to all of Gods wisdom .

Well , the harpooner said . He may have access to Gods wisdom , but he dont know a thing about shark fishing , hows the bait holding up , do we need another one ?

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

G.V. :

:D :D FOR YOU :D :D

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

OUTSTANDING MEMPHIS!!

I HOPE THEY WERE TROLLING!!!

I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X