• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY - DAY OF REDEMPTION w/ TWO 20* 's and TWO 10* 's

A BIG FAT 0-5 ON MY 20*'s YESTERDAY

I THINK THATS A FIRST

I WANT TO ADDRESS SOME ISSUES FIRST

1) THIS FORUM IS BY FAR THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO THE LEAST AMOUNT OF BASHING AND IS GREAT WHEN IT COMES TO MEMBER SUPPORT. THE MODS ARE REALLY ON THE BALL AND I HAVE GROWN TO APPRECIATTE WAYNE AND SPARK A GREAT DEAL

IT ASTONISHES ME THAT I WENT 17-1 EARLY IN THE WEEK WITH NO FANFARE AND FEW ATTA BOYS , BUT WHEN I STINK UP THE JOINT AS I DID YESTERDAY ALL THE "HATERS" COME OUT OF THE WOOD WORK. MOST OF THESE BASHERS DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT THEIR NUTS ON THE LINE AND POST THEIR OWN PLAYS BUT RIDICULE OTHERS WHEN THEY HAVE A BAD DAY. PATHETIC

2) I WAS ASKED THIS A FEW TIMES AT VARIOUS FORUMS YESTERDAY: " ARE YOU CHASING ?"

NO IM NOT CHASING - DURING THE REGULAR SEASON I PLAY 20 + GAMES A DAY, WITH THE TOURNEY ITS 8 GAMES MAX IF I TAKE ALL THE GAMES.. SO I INCREASE MY UNITS

ALSO - ALL BETTORS BIG AND SMALL COME OUT TO BET THE TOURNEY - TONS OF ACTIONS AND $$$ ARE WAGERED ON THESE GAMES - MORE THAN A REGULAR SEASON GAME. SO WITH THE WAY I BET AND WITH MY PHILOSOPHY I BELIEVE ITS A BENIFIT TO INCREASE MY WAGER SIZE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR. ( OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WORK THE LAST 2 DAYS )

I HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS YEAR AFTER YEAR BETTING THE TOURNEY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE FIRST ROUND ON SOME OCCASSIONS. YESTERDAY IT BLEW UP IN MY FACE. IT MIGHT HAPPEN AGAIN TODAY, SO... FADE, FOLLOW OR WATCH FROM THE SIDELINES. ITS YOUR CHOICE ULTIMATELY

** END OF RANT **

20* ASU + 2 1/2

20* WISKY + 4

10* SIENNA + 11 1/2

10* CLEVE ST + 2 1/2

8* MARQUETTE + 4

6* DAYTON + 7 1/2

5* USC + 4

YES ALL THE DOGD - BUT BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING I DID TAKE 5 FAVS YESTERDAY

gl !!!

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
    A BIG FAT 0-5 ON MY 20*'s YESTERDAY

YES ALL THE DOGD - BUT BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING I DID TAKE 5 FAVS YESTERDAY

gl !!!
    and don't forget 1 total (under) Sundays are always fun !

Comment

Originally posted by goldengreek View Post
      a big fat 0-5 on my 20*'s yesterday

20* asu + 2 1/2

20* wisky + 4

10* sienna + 11 1/2

10* cleve st + 2 1/2

8* marquette + 4

6* dayton + 7 1/2

5* usc + 4

reducing cleve st to a 8*

bumping marquette to a 10*

updated plays:

20* asu + 2 1/2

20* wisky + 4

10* sienna + 11 1/2

10* marquette + 4

8* cleve st + 2 1/2

6* dayton + 7 1/2

5* usc + 4

Comment

Good Luck Dino ... You hang in there ....

Frito, stay out of GG's threads ... Next time I see you in any of his threads you are out of here ... your mean nothing after your smart ass comments ...

Comment

GL Greek. Ignore the bashing a..holes on this and other forums. Keep up the good work

Comment

luv that Wisky!

thx & gl Goldy

thx & GL
            updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
            NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              Good Luck Dino ... You hang in there ....

Frito, stay out of GG's threads ... Next time I see you in any of his threads you are out of here ... your mean nothing after your smart ass comments ...
              stop baby sittin this ego freak degenerate, internet boss man.
              fuck you and your almighty internet power you fuckin moron.
              Monte will tell you himself (if he's honest) that GG is an idiot.
              He might also tell you about the talks we've had about him.

"you guys listen up, i'm the internet police, don't fuck with me".
              "my job around here is to praise touts and ban honest people"

signed : Spark

it's been very clear from day 1 that you're just an internet
              power freak. life must be a major league bore for you huh ?
              what would you do without your internet power fix daily ?
              some people really need this shit to feel useful - (like you).
              i've seen a lot of power freaks on the net - but you win !!!

THE INTERNET COP HAS SPOKEN - BOW TO THEE -

I know what comes next - the banning and deleting of shit.
              That's all because you've got to get your fix in for the day.
              Or maybe you'll have to ramble on about me being an idiot.
              The difference is, i don't give a flying fuck what you think.

HAVE A GOOD ONE BOYS - (you only need one good game).

Comment

Good luck today GG. I like that Clev State play.
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

WOW---hey good luck buddy! You are a good man...keep them coming! Hope things turn for you...the wow wasn't for you.

Comment

GG - you forgot Okla State.

GL as always.

Enjoy your vacation (and subsequent new User ID) Frito.
                    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO View Post

You are not nearly as smart as you think you are i guess. We don't delete much stuff here because we would rather ban you and leave your comments there. More people get to see how ignorant you are that way.

Comment

Gl!
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

GL today GG, Thanks for posting! I'll be on them again. I was only 2-11 yesterday -29units. We'll get'em back today!

Comment

After yesterday today should be a great day Dino and GL brother!!!
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO View Post
                              stop baby sittin this ego freak degenerate, internet boss man.
                              fuck you and your almighty internet power you fuckin moron.
                              Monte will tell you himself (if he's honest) that GG is an idiot.
                              He might also tell you about the talks we've had about him.

"you guys listen up, i'm the internet police, don't fuck with me".
                              "my job around here is to praise touts and ban honest people"

signed : Spark

it's been very clear from day 1 that you're just an internet
                              power freak. life must be a major league bore for you huh ?
                              what would you do without your internet power fix daily ?
                              some people really need this shit to feel useful - (like you).
                              i've seen a lot of power freaks on the net - but you win !!!

THE INTERNET COP HAS SPOKEN - BOW TO THEE -

HAVE A GOOD ONE BOYS - (you only need one good game).
                              Don't put words in my mouth. Oops you can't on here anymore now that you've been banned

Comment

Working...
                              X