Wayne...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne...

WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE RED SOX PLACING MANNY RAMIREZ ON WAIVERS TODAY?
    A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

A big mistake in my opinion as he's still young & produces.

Comment

WELL, B.C...

I MADE A MISTAKE, IT WASNT YESTERDAY, IT WAS WED. THEY DID THAT AND ANYONE THAT WANTED TO PAY HIS SALARY OF 100 MIL. COULD HAVE PICKED HIM UP, BUT THE 48 HR RULE HAS PASSED AND BOSTON COULD TRADE HIM IF THEY WANTED TO. NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN HERE, BUT COULD BE WORTH WATCHING. THEY SAID NORMALLY WHEN A TEAM DOES THAT IT SHOWS THEY ARE WANTING TO TRADE HIM. SHOULDNT THE NEW COACH HAVE SOME INPUT ON WHO IS GOING TO PLAY FOR HIM? LIKE PARCELLS ONCE SAID, "IF THEY WANT ME TO COOK, SHOULDNT I BE ABLE TO GO SHOPPING"? THAT, I BELIEVE, IS A CLASSIC QUOTE ABOUT OWNERS NOT HAVING A CLUE ABOUT OWNERSHIP.

Comment

Bugs

I was praying for someone to pick him up but i knew nobody would. He's not a great fielder by any means and he never runs out balls plus he avoids all media. I would love to use his 20 million for Vlad and a pitcher. Manny has said he's a new yorker and likes it there. I think they have to trade him now and i'm thinking maybe the Dodgers or Mets. The Sox could replace Manny's bat with all the free agents at a much cheaper price.

Comment

Hopefully this sents a message to manny that he's not as valuable as he thinks he is. Sox trying Giving him away and noone wanted him (or his contract).

Maybe he'll shut up and play ball and show he deserves the money.

I will be more than happy to have him on the Mets though via a trade and the Sox picking up half his salary.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

MEAIKEN...

IT WOULDNT HELP THE METS BECAUSE THEY WILL STILL SUCK!!!

Comment

If u look at my face....

I am not laughing, not even smiling...

Why do people got to rub it in, not like i am a tigers fan..

I would rather be a Mets fan, at least i don't expect to make the playoffs, so when they do, i am happy. Not like sox fans who get there hopes destroyed every year.

Oh wait, The mets have won the world series twice and been there 4 times in the last 35 years.
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Comment

:confused: :confused: Why you picken on me..... i didn't say it.

:D :D

Comment

HEY MEAIKEN...

AT LEAST THE TIGGERS HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. THEY HAVE SOME NICE YOUNG PITCHERS THAT GOT THEIR ASS KICKED THIS YEAR, BUT THEY CAN AT LEAST THROW THE BALL. THEY ALSO DIDNT PAY OVER 100 MIL FOR THE CRAPPY RECORD LIKE THE MUTS DO. AT LEAST THE TIGGERS DONT TRY AND PUT FALSE HOPES IN THEIR FANS BY OVERPAYING OVER THE HILL BALLPLAYERS!

OH, AND JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO GET BACK AT ME, MY FAVORITE TEAM IS THE PHILLIES! LET THE BASHING BEGIN!

Comment

I have nothing to say about the Phillies. allthough, they did blow it in making the wild card and basically handed the world series to the marlins

Phillies were my spring training pick to win the east, but they let me down. I just hate the Braves.
                    Good Luck to everyone
                    Adam

Comment

Working...
                    X