Anyone else getting murdered?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting murdered?!?

I fucking love gambling what an awesome two days..
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

If Wisconsin doesnt come back I am down about $600 over the past few days and throwing in the towel once again. Thing is I didnt chase or anything either just went like fucking 2-8..

Comment

Does anyone else get that feeling in the pit of your stomach of sheer nervousness of losing your ass feeling like WTF? That fucking feeling drives me nuts and is not even close to being worth it for this shit....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        Does anyone else get that feeling in the pit of your stomach of sheer nervousness of losing your ass feeling like WTF? That fucking feeling drives me nuts and is not even close to being worth it for this shit....
        If people cant necessarily relate to that they can probably put it into perspective with a situation where a wager gets decided on one single play and you lose...thats a specific example when that feeling in your stomach makes you wanna puke other than what I just mentioned above in general...

Comment

And whats makes things feel even worse is yes I know I know with money managment and betting small amounts that feeling in your stomach doesnt happen....kinda hard to bet $10 a game though rather not even if your not in it to make money right? fuck me...

Comment

If this was a boxing match , I would need a cut man !

Comment

In all my years of gambling, I have never won money betting the tournament. Im only down about 100 but im still down. If NDST doesnt blow the cover by a half point a would of hit a 3 team parlay. Oh well.
              2010: 23-12 +37.8
              2011: 4-0 + 20
              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                In all my years of gambling, I have never won money betting the tournament. Im only down about 100 but im still down. If NDST doesnt blow the cover by a half point a would of hit a 3 team parlay. Oh well.
                Oh you can bet your bottom dollar my sorry ass was on that aswell. Of course KU goes 6/6 from the line in the final minute and I lose that one by the hook. One of several awesome fucking circumstances of my losses. Gonzaga -14.0 was my favorite.... If I can miraculously get Wisky here I will minimize some losses but if they cant come through its murder...

Comment

For 23 years I have been in Vegas , and I have done OK. This year I'm sitting on my couch and it is turning out to be a TKO !

Comment

Chad...I know you've heard it a million times (hell I've told you at least 3 myself). Until you learn BR management you are going to give yourself ulcers. You need to stop doing this to yourself. It's unhealthy.

PK
                    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Come on you Cheese Heads

Comment

Boom!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fucking Fla St seems to get a bunch of BS calls

Comment

With our luck Wisky will get blown out in OT. Fuck
                            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Definitely didn't want to see O.T.

Comment