Ty Lawson Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Lawson Out

I heard that his toe is more fucked up then they are letting on. He definitely isn't playing tomorrow and I heard he may not play again until maybe the final 4 if Carolina gets that far. Has anyone else heard this. Certainly lessens Carolina's chances of going all the way.

I personally think Carolina Knew all along. If you remeber about 8 years ago Cincy was ranked in the top 4 and in the conference tournament Kenyen Martin broke his leg, Cincy was a lock for a # 1 seed and when the selection committee found out he was done for the season they gave them like a 4 seed even though they had cleary earned a 1.

The committee knew without him they wouldnt make it far, and they were right. I think UNC knew it but acted like he would be back to insure the same fate didnt happen to them. At least it gives them more of a chance to go deeper in the tourney.

JMHO
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

If he doesn't play my bracket will go up in flames. They will lose to Gonzaga or Oklahoma,ASU, Syracuse in the elite 8.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
        If he doesn't play my bracket will go up in flames. They will lose to Gonzaga or Oklahoma,ASU, Syracuse in the elite 8.
        I actually was counting on him not playing, i had the Zags taking them out.

Didnt like Carolina that much anyways, they play zero D.

They cant gaurd anyone
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

I think your right JC. I think Carolina knew he was out for probably the whole tournament and have been playing coy. I bet you won't see him even if Carolina somehow gets to the final 4.

Comment

Cincinnati was given a 2 seed after Kenyon Martin was injured. They lost in the 2nd round to 7-seed Tulsa.

Comment

Working...
            X