Played 1 play a few nights ago and won.

Today's 10 stroke play is on Marquette -5
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

gl Stroker Ace
    updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
    NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Congrats insidethe8thpol.Your the first member to win "best capper" and "biggest ass hole" in the same year

Good luck on Marquette

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Congrats insidethe8thpol.Your the first member to win "best capper" and "biggest ass hole" in the same year

Good luck on Marquette
        I would like to thank the losing cappers and the Acadamy for giving me these awards. When you have the crazy skillz that I have, it only promotes hating, but it comes with the territory and I am willing to except not only these awards but the challenges that come with it.

I would also like to thank Julio from the park for donating his sperm that made me and I would like to thank Las Vegas, because without their pointspreads none of this would be possible.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
          I would like to thank the losing cappers and the Acadamy for giving me these awards. When you have the crazy skillz that I have, it only promotes hating, but it comes with the territory and I am willing to except not only these awards but the challenges that come with it.

I would also like to thank Julio from the park for donating his sperm that made me and I would like to thank Las Vegas, because without their pointspreads none of this would be possible.

Thank you

You never let us down !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would like to apologize to my only follower on this play.

Grandma, I'm sorry you put all of your stimulus check on the game. I know I guaranteed to double your money and the play took a dirt nap like grandpa, but I'll keep looking for another play and when I do, you can put all of your Social Security check on it.

Love you Grandma,

your Snoopy Bear

-125 for this play
            -25 for the year

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

what a riot...gl with any late ones my man....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...