***** N.o.s *****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***** N.o.s *****

I havent said a word , because most people just dont know !

Sat. night Nov. 1 , 2003 is my " Super Bowl " of dog racing . Its called the :

" Night of the Stars "

There are 16 races nation wide and it is the Breeders Cup of my world. They start at 7:25 EST and end at 12:30 EST , they offer some of the best wagers on this planet . Nearly every year this is special to me because I have a vested interest in this and this year is really special because I have pups running in 4 of them. I own 1 outright , and as partners in 2 , and my daughter owns (as partner ) 1 .

I cannot tell you how busy I have been , and for good reason it has shown in my wagering the last two days . I have a shot at 10 pick-3`s , a pick-6 that is guaranteed a minumum of hundreds of thousands and the grand-daddy of them all " PRIDE " .

If I can do well , it will allow me to make more bad bets and not notice . And what it will do for my bizz is shoot me thru the roof of the doggy world. So with out further ado I beg your pardon for not being of sound mind & body , its been a hellish week.

I also will have for anyone who wants a pretty tight race card , as it will not bite into my pools ( I go big here ) . Lucky Leo and ****** , sorry if I dont respond as much as needed but trust me I will give it my all !

And to top it off , I just seen some scores and even if I didnt do my homework :

" This gal aint bad ! "

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Best of Luck and it sounds like fun.

Your opinions are always respected here no matter if you have an off day or not.

Again, best of luck to you and your pups this weekend

Mick.

Comment

MMM,

Go get em! Hell you have me excited just thinking about the outcome. Hundreds of Thousands, you do what you have to do. If you have time to get me a card fine, if not, I bet a few more football games

gl

Comment

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MEMPHIS!!

I know you'll come out shining with a big bulky bankroll!!

I won't "dog" you for any plays!

Nope...not me.....not going to "hound" you at all!

Not a word will I say.....after all my "bark" is worse than my bite!

Not going ask you for anything in that "grey" area!

GO GET EM AND MAY YOUR POUCH(s) BE THE STAR OF THE WEEKEND!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! Goldv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks fellas :

And I will do my best , as the world goes by us now days and we take less notice I will try to be held to the same standard as my fellow Ladies . And in the meantime I will honor my word and be the best I can be !

55 points in the 4th. quarter with 9:06 left , good Lord give me a safety or a blackout ( UNLV vs. Wisconsin last year ) and that game was the biggest joke I ever witnessed as the lights worked fine everywhere ( except the field ) " Vegas was There " hell they where right down the street ! A friend of mine had a photo of the area that night and the " only " black-spot was the field in the whole town !

G.L.

And thanks for the interest !

***MMM***

ps- cost me " BIG "

Comment

N.O.S ( schedule )

Race #1 - Raynham ( DD , Q , T , S )
            Race #2 - Wonderland ( DD , Q , T , S )
            Race #3 - Seabrook ( Q , T , S , Pick3 (3-5) )
            Race #4 - Naples/Ft. Meyers ( Q, T , S , Pick3 (4-6) )
            Race #5 - Birmingham ( Q, T , S , Pick3 (5-7) )
            Race #6 - Dairyland ( Q, T , S , Pick3 (6-8) )
            Race #7 - Tri-State ( Q , T , S , Pick6 (7-12) )
            Race #8 - Palm Beach ( Q, T , S , Pick3 (8-10) )
            Race #9 - Orange Park ( Q , T , S , Pick3 (9-11) )
            Race #10 - Tampa ( Q , T , S , Pick3 (10-12) )
            Race #11 - Wheeling ( Q , T , S , Pick3 (11-13) )
            Race #12 - Bluffs Run ( Q , T , S , Pick3 (12-14) )
            Race #13 - Flagler ( Q , T , S , Pick3 (13-15) )
            Race #14 - Gulf ( Q , T , S , Pick3 (14-16) )
            Race #15 - Southland ( Q , T , S , 1st Half of late DD )
            Race #16 - Phoenix ( Q , T , S , 2nd Half of late DD )

My kinda card to say the least , wished they would do this every nite because I am going as usual hitem hard . The avg. handle is about 1,350,000.00 and I am going to get my share , with these rolling pick3`s as they are called it a chinch to hit a few and cash big . This is the stuff I was talking about way back when I first came here and found no one playing the pups , $$$$$$$$$$ !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Best of luck!!!

Comment

Hey MM is any of your dogs running in Tampa Saturday night? If so, I just might go out to the track and watch it live. No matter what though, good luck to you. I know what a great feeling it is when you out there on the track with all the track big wigs getting your picture taken with your winning dog, and the money that comes with winning the big race. Hopefully you will be one of them. Again, good luck.

Comment

Bear Down :

I thank you and it is a great deal of excitement to get the ole mug in the papers and the checks dont hurt a bit either . I personally dont have one running in the Tampa race , but I do have a bloodline running there that I sold a while back hes #7 Fuzzys Cannon and I hope he runs well but the #7 trap is a tough road to hoe .

Thanks again for the well wishes and the best to you also !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Good Luck Memphis!

Could you please list the online books that allow dog racing again? I know you posted this the other day, but I missed it. Sorry.

Comment

Domanator

I would recommend ... U.S. Offtrack . com , I have used them for years and you will have " NO " problems with them . They are regulated by the state of Oregon and a top-notch outfit in everyway .

Simobet.com is another one thats got its benifits also , they are located at the Great Lakes track and accept phone ins and give rebates .

These are the two best , there are many more but most of them are off shore and I cant swim that far if you get my drift !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

dogs

Memphis, it is great ro see someone lovin' the dogs. Grew up going to the dogs since i snuck in for the first time at age 15

Got any advice for the orange park track?

b

Comment

shorty3830 :

Tomorrow night I will have the # 8 on my ticket in the 9th. race , and yes I do cap that track as well as the Jax. track to .
                          (some call it St. Johns )

#8 Burt Road is a awesome pup and has his box , and I will follow that with the inside speed in boxes 1234. My power rankings have it " 83412 " .

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

thanks Memphis

and good luck to ya tomorrow night!!

i will sneak out to the orange park track and bet that race

b

Comment

shorty3830 :

If your going to go out , I will give you the whole card for the entire evening and you can stay awhile and make a few bucks if you like ?

Let me know ?

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Working...
                              X