Sengoku 7 MMA Picks.....starts in 1 hr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengoku 7 MMA Picks.....starts in 1 hr

hey there guys, while i am working on brackets and going through the madness myself.......i always make time for MMA.

this is the 1st round of sengoku featherweight GP tournament.

I know that everyone is busy with the basketball tourny right now, but i really like these picks, especially the big one. get on it if you can.

available at b00kmaker, b0d0g, and bet, us (those 3 for sure)

japan released the lines this morning, sorry for the late post but you still have an hour to get on it.

5 * BIG play = L.C Davis -350

3 * play Parlay = L.C Davis/Sandro -200

2 * play Parlay = Hioki/Mann/Sandro -110

2* play Parlay = Lawal/Hioki -180

2* Play York -140

Good luck everyone

20 minutes until fight night and davis just shot up to -450

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
      hey there guys, while i am working on brackets and going through the madness myself.......i always make time for MMA.

this is the 1st round of sengoku featherweight GP tournament.

I know that everyone is busy with the basketball tourny right now, but i really like these picks, especially the big one. get on it if you can.

available at b00kmaker, b0d0g, and bet, us (those 3 for sure)

japan released the lines this morning, sorry for the late post but you still have an hour to get on it.

5 * BIG play = L.C Davis -350 = CANCELLED by my book (i don't think he fought ? maybe an injury, still don't know ?)

3 * play Parlay = L.C Davis/Sandro -200 = CANCELLED/WINNER 200 won about 60 with davis CANCELLED

2 * play Parlay = Hioki/Mann/Sandro -110 = WINNER

2* play Parlay = Lawal/Hioki -180 = WINNER

2* Play York -140 = WINNER

Good luck everyone
      4-0-1

still trying to find out why davis was cancelled, my book just keeps telling me that it was taken off the board. but it's as good as a SWEEP to me !

***between DREAM 7 and sengoku 7 i have done really well, and i had my worst UFC card in between them both.......IT"S MMA !

I gotta pat myself on the back for only taking a few tourny games and sticking to my MMA even after a 2-7 card.

DREAM 7 i beleive was 5-1 or 5-2,the thread is under DREAM 7 and now sengoku went 4-0-1. *FYI ALL fights were available at the 3 books i listed above

Comment

WOW ! looks like i got lucky !

davis did sustain an injury and his fight was pushed back, that is why it was taken down and not accepted, he probably backed out and then at last minute gave it a go and i'm pretty sure on that because he lost a decision 3-0 !

looks like i caught a break on that one.

BTW just want to tell you guys that i do PLAY every pick i make myself, i don't just post these for fun.

Comment

great job pain!
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Good job pain. My book didnt have this event.
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Working...
            X