• NBA Wednesday/NCAA Thursday

YTD 39-31 +6.6 units
    2* 5-3 +3.4 units
    1* 34-28 +3.2 units

NBA 38-31 +5.6 units
    College 1-0 +1.0 units

NBA Wednesday:

1* Knicks -7
    The sinking Nets lost four in a row on their west coast trip and may be lost without Devin Harris. The Knicks continue to be undervalued, are 38-27 ATS and four in a row ATS. They won three in a row on their road trip before almost winning at Cleveland. They're still in the playoff hunt and have two days rest since their last game.

1* Thunder -1 1/2
    Here's another team bettors keep undervaluing. OKC has the best ATS record in the league, 39-26, and have a day of rest off their home upset of San Antonio and don't play again until another home game Friday. The Bulls are likely to be gased after last night's hard fought home win over the Celtics.

Opinions only (in order of preference):
    Suns
    Bucks
    Clippers
    Clippers OVER

Thursday NCAA:

1* Memphis -19 1/2
    Memphis has been underrated all year as everyone expected a dropoff after losing Derrick Rose. They're 21-11 ATS and are destroying everybody in their path with 25 wins in a row. Northridge is banged up, worn out after a big tourney run, and is a west coast team having to play an 11:25 AM game in the central time zone. Blowout.

1* Western Kentucky +4 1/2
    This team beat Louisville earlier in the year and Louisville would mop the floor with Illinois. Illinois is an average team from an average league. WKentucky is battle-tested and pulls the first round upset for the second year in a row.

Opinions only:
    American
    VCU
    Binghamton
    Last edited by griswold; 03-18-2009, 03:06 PM.

Good luck Gris.

I could not agree more with your W Kentucky selection. I think the Big 10 will struggle in the Big Dance excpet for the Boilermakers.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
    X