Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little info take on the Boise game

Memphis Maf!

I could not agree with you more! As I looked at this game early in the week studying basically nothing I nonchalontly made it a 5* pick in my mind...........Then looking it over last night and today......I may make it a 1 * at the most or maybe jump on BYU if the line keeps going up.

NO ONE has been talking about the Boise defense......the shellacking last week showed the Broncos DEFENSE on the field 37 minutes (not because there was mostly quick strike offensive scores all day either.

That and everyone SEEMS to remember the dismembement BYU took at the hads of CSTATE a very good team. But no one remembers BYU BEATING a better Georgia Tech team!

That and any Boise opponent with an average O and D has played them within a TD either home or away......BYU now gets their QB back as well as they beat a pretty good UNLV team on the road.

Another thing is BOISE DOES MOST OF THEIR DAMAGE VIA THE PASS AND BYU is going to toss their unique 3-3-5 Defensive scheme vs them which by the way ranks 17th IN THE NATION against the pass and the Broncs have not played against! The game may end up a PASS for me or maybe play the over with you but EVEN THAT HAS DROPPED FROM 55.5 last night a full two points to 53.5 right now.......THERE IS A REASON!!

FWIW and JMHO!! BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THE GAME!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Now its snowing with a wet

slippery, cold field....Hurts the passing game big time..I will play it as Knock did....

1.5*==>(U)54

1*==>BYU +8.5

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!! Gold
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

NBA Play tonight

Going to move some points around:

3*==>PHOENIX -5 / DENV +15 @ +.71:1

BEST OF LUCK EVERYBODY!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
      X