Guys Need Your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Need Your Help

I am high tech challenged to say the least. Trying to get in the pay BB bracket. I do not know how or who to send money to through Pay Pal. Wayne sent me a link, but I still do not know how to do this. My wife has used paypal a time or two on ebay, but not sure how to do this, or even where to fill out the brackets or the amount.

Your help is much appreciated. I am stressed so I am going to meet a buddy for several drinks. Thanks in advance!!!!

Several drinks!!! NICE!! I used it once or twice...I guess you just have to follow the prompts..I am sure you can get through it!

Comment

I sent you the thread that had all the info. You need to go to your Paypal account and just Paypal me the money to the email addy given in that thread. There isn't much people can help you with, you need a Paypal account and if you have one, you just click send money and send it.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
        Several drinks!!! NICE!! I used it once or twice...I guess you just have to follow the prompts..I am sure you can get through it!
        Bryce,

I don't see your point. If you think I am kidding then Fuck You! I've never done this before, if you don't like it then kiss my ass. Do you think I can't afford whatever this bracket cost? I was asking for some help! Fuck you guys!!!

Comment

TN, relax. I can assure you that Bryce was not being a smart ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
            Bryce,

I don't see your point. If you think I am kidding then Fuck You! I've never done this before, if you don't like it then kiss my ass. Do you think I can't afford whatever this bracket cost? I was asking for some help! Fuck you guys!!!
            I have no idea what the hell this is all about but you are WAY out of line here. I read Bryce's comments 10 times and he said nothing wrong to you. You said you were going for several drinks and he replied with NICE to several drinks meaning ---> Enjoy!

He also said he used it (Paypal) once or twice and if you follow the prompts, you can get through it. Again, he was trying to help and he is 100% correct.

You are at the wrong place if you plan on talking to guys like bryce that way and it won't fly here.

Comment

If I read that wrong then I am sorry. Wrong place your right!

Comment

Bryce my heart felt apology to you if I read that wrong. Have a good one!

Comment

Bryce my heart felt apology to you if I read that wrong. Have a good one!
                  No problem buddy...usually I hear people say I am stopping for one!! I do that and have several!! I kinda liked the statement and planned on using it! That was all I meant...No big deal bro we had a long season and no harm! When I was in the hospital I had to use paypal to get my son a gift from toysrus and just followed the prompts and it will walk you through...Take care!
                  Last edited by bryce; 03-17-2009, 09:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

My humble apology!

Comment

My humble apology!
                      accepted---lets move on!! GL lets win some cash!

Comment

Bryce is such a trouble maker!!!!!!!!!!!!

TN,I kinda know where your coming from when you don't understand things.I would ask people how to do shit and then cuss them out when they tried to help cause I felt they thought I was ignorant.Bryce is just as dumb as us.Just remeber that

Comment

I think I read that in a book. Ok I am coming clean, I am really CrazySkills and I have always dislikes Byrce. I don't know why but I can't help it!!!

Comment

I think I read that in a book. Ok I am coming clean, I am really CrazySkills and I have always dislikes Byrce. I don't know why but I can't help it!!!
                            No wonder you're college BB picks are so good. Only CrazySkills could put together a 30-15 run in college hoops.
                            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I have lost probably the last 7 of 10, but I am going service! That's why I am trying to make friends!

Comment

Working...
                              X