Ty Lawson Injury Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty Lawson Injury Update

Does anyone have any inside info on the extent of his injury? Thanks in advance!

well there is a senior on the team from suffolk county long island, i'm from nassau county.

as i understand it it is basically the same injury he suffered last year...he was supposed to have a small surgical procedure done at the end of year and never did because it was healing (IMO very smart, never let them cut you) anyway it seems it's that same injury but it's worse from the wear and tear i guess.

that is all i really know, and i'm guessing he won't play at least the first 2 games but once they get to round of 16 or even 8 what do you think ? you gonna leave a guy like that on the bench, only if he can't walk. lawson can still jog right around defenders and still to get to the hoop. IMO.

i doubt i will hear anything else, only reason i was talking to him was we were discussing the lacrosse championships. (lacrosse was literally created on long island, it's HUGE up there)

my home town was actually won in a lacrosse game, they used to play on fields that were literally like a mile long.........bare feet. they used to decide almost everything by playing lacrosse. land, food, everything......pretty cool but scary at the same time.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Lacrosse sounds tougher than I ever imagined!

Comment

Working...
      X