KAPTAIN's ADRIFT at SEA Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAPTAIN's ADRIFT at SEA Plays

Woke up this AM, and felt a lil rocking coming from the Boat....Stepped out on the deck, and realized the Natives had cut all 4 mooring lines, and we were adrift......

Deck was also covered with about 14 severed Goats Heads....Saw some smoke coming from the island and realized the Old Kaptains Island Hut was being burnt down....

One of the local natives who was still on board, said the Chief was pissed at our losing day yesterday, he had lost 6 wives, and over 80 goats....Needless to say, I realize what he's saying....

We still have our new sails, entire crew, and we'll stay adrift for a while, to see who's gonna be going with us towards MARCH INLST, and eventually to MADNESS Island.....Final destination is meant to be Money Island.....

When the MADNESS starts, the Old Kaptain will start another thread, and then go from there.....The Island was not good to us, so I won't be missing it....I guess the Curse of FATHER DAMIEN, finally got to us......

Here's our first "Adrift at Sea Plays......

532 Temple - 4 1/2
    533 Akron -2

516 LSU - 3 1/2
    526 Ill + 3 1/2
    536 UTAH + 1
    539 UTAH St +1

517 Auburn +4
    527 Az St - 1 1/2
    542 Northridge +1

530 Missouri -5

gl fellows....let's hope we got rid of this damn losing curse......just drifting, and preparing for the journey right now...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Opposite from you on a few of your plays but nevertheless BOL Kaptain

Comment

GL as always Kaptain.
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

took the hit with you yesterday kapt. Here's to a new day. Good luck. I'll be tailing
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

GL Kapt, hopefully there will be smooth sailing, no more rough seas or flames brewing....bring home the big ones today
          " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
          .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
          "

Comment

gl today kapt. hope everything is well.have not been around for a while.problems wth my back surgery but getting better if you need a cook for the trip i am the man for the job!best of luck will follow as allways love the mizz play.thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
              Woke up this AM, and felt a lil rocking coming from the Boat....Stepped out on the deck, and realized the Natives had cut all 4 mooring lines, and we were adrift......

Deck was also covered with about 14 severed Goats Heads....Saw some smoke coming from the island and realized the Old Kaptains Island Hut was being burnt down....

One of the local natives who was still on board, said the Chief was pissed at our losing day yesterday, he had lost 6 wives, and over 80 goats....Needless to say, I realize what he's saying....

We still have our new sails, entire crew, and we'll stay adrift for a while, to see who's gonna be going with us towards MARCH INLST, and eventually to MADNESS Island.....Final destination is meant to be Money Island.....

When the MADNESS starts, the Old Kaptain will start another thread, and then go from there.....The Island was not good to us, so I won't be missing it....I guess the Curse of FATHER DAMIEN, finally got to us......

532 Temple - 4 1/2
              533 Akron -2

516 LSU - 3 1/2
              526 Ill + 3 1/2
              536 UTAH + 1
              539 UTAH St +1

517 Auburn +4
              527 Az St - 1 1/2
              542 Northridge +1

530 Missouri -5

gl fellows....let's hope we got rid of this damn losing curse......just drifting, and preparing for the journey right now...

Best of luck Kaptain. Don't forget tomorrow is the Ides of March. Lets put a reverse hex on the Ides of March. Beware of the Ides of March, the Kaptain is aboard!

Et tu Chado?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post

532 Temple - 4 1/2
                533 Akron -2

516 LSU - 3 1/2
                526 Ill + 3 1/2
                536 UTAH + 1
                539 UTAH St +1

517 Auburn +4
                527 Az St - 1 1/2
                542 Northridge +1

530 Missouri -5

Clever...lol use the goat heads to bring in the sharks...er..I mean books then harpoon their keisters!

And thanks good luck today!

Comment

Oh Kaptain my Kaptain,
                  I am clinging to the life boat...hopefully you can help real me in...I also took a BIG hit yesterday so I am not even posting today...
                  gl
                  like some of the plays
                  lets make some $$ today
                  "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
                  Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  Inaugural address, 4 March 1933
                  sigpic

Comment

Kapt, Kapt, Kapt, Thanks for bringing my attention to #'s 536 & 539.
                    #536 Utah + 1
                    #539 UtahSt + 1

Gotta play same name teams getting same # of points.

Good Luck with all your plays!!!!

Comment

There will be no striking the flag and you are still well enough to stay off the Binnacle List.

Best of Luck to you sir....

....and by the way according to Google today is one of Spark's childhood friend's birthday. Giovanni Schiaparelli an Italian Astronomer would be 174 years old today so all will be fine.
                      Remember the three R's:
                      Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Auburn cannot matchup physically with TENN. Tyler and Wayne should have big games.

Auburn is a good scrappy team though.

I just think they are going to have to play out of their minds to cover this low(for TENN) line.

Good Luck on the rest though.

Comment

Love them all,really like MIZZOURI-5,ZIPPS-2,GLLLL 2 US

Comment

I just booked my flight to Money Island. See you there!
                            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
                              I just booked my flight to Money Island. See you there!
                              me too!
                              "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
                              Franklin D. Roosevelt
                              Inaugural address, 4 March 1933
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X