Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two special plays for friday -- (27-19 ytd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two special plays for friday -- (27-19 ytd)

I am going thru my worst spell since I started posting plays back in November that had a special reason for playing. It's best to let you know when I'm going bad, since I let you know when I'm on a nice winning streak. My last three posted plays on St. Marys, Nebraska and St. Johns all lost and to make it worse all three losses were by double digits.

I have two Special Plays for today, one Pro and one NCAA. I do want to make it clear that posting two plays the same day for only the second time this year, is NOT because I'm coming off of three losses in a row and am chasing. I don't chase after losses and you should not either. OK, that's out of the way.

Syracuse is equal to if not better than West Virginia, yet they are getting 6.5 points tonight only because they played a 70 minute game last night and most think they will be tired playing a game the very next day. I'm a little concerned too after watching last nights game; however, I think they can play at a normal pace for at least the first half tonight.

In the NBA, one game stands out because of scheduling and is a play for that reason. New Orleans is playing their third game on this road trip and haven't had more than two days between games since back on March 5th. Milwaukee, on the other hand, is coming off three days between days for the second time in a row. They are well rested and although N.O. is the better team, Milwaukee's home record both SU 19-13 and ATS 17-15 is better than New Orleans road record both SU 17-14 and more important ATS 12-18.

PLAY SYRACUSE FIRST HALF ONLY PLUS 3 POINTS.

PLAY MILWAUKEE PLUS 5 POINTS.

gl Sandy

Comment

Gl!

Comment

gl s-man
        " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
        .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
        "

Comment

I like the Milw NBA play and the Syracuse first 1/2.....they've got to start wearing down in the second 1/2....I see it like you do.....I just hope Syr can hang in whole game....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X