Can someone please try and give me one winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please try and give me one winner

I dont think in the 4 years i have been here i have ever started a thread like this. But mother fucker i have lost like 11 of my last 12 freaking wagers. I dont like playing any more than 1-2 plays a day and can someone try and give me 1 freaking good game to get on.

Please

Thank you
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

I personally love Louisville over Villanova today. Sure Nova is quick and can shoot, but I love the way this Lville team has been playing lately and Nova will have no answer for them inside, I like LVille by 7+ in this way. Anyway, just my thoughts....hope it helps

I also think Michigan is a ML winner over Illinois in the Big 10 tourn today....but Lville is my favorite game of the day

Comment

Villanova rolls today.

Signed,
      KB

Comment

Thank you Juan, i rarely bet on Louisville as you can see they are my hometown team and i dont like to have money on them.

I may reconsider and thank you for your input.
        [email protected]

Comment

Mich St - 6.5 small and LSU -1.5 will be my biggest play of the day

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Villanova rolls today.

Signed,
            KB

Thanks helmet

Cant believe Louisville is a 4.5 favorite there, i would have thought maybe 2
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Mich St - 6.5 small and LSU -1.5 will be my biggest play of the day
              Wagering on or against Kentucky is like trying to pick ND or Baylor, you never know which Kentucky team will show up.
              [email protected]

Comment

#824 Mich St and # 834 Fla St.....IMO
                Last edited by Kaptain; 03-13-2009, 09:03 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Wagering on or against Kentucky is like trying to pick ND or Baylor, you never know which Kentucky team will show up.
                  I agree with you about Kentucky but LSU WILL show up and should win the whole tournament IMO

Comment

Vols, I agree with you on mich state and LSU, love both of those plays also, but that Lville line just seems a bit high to me and I just can't pull the trigger on nova when they are giving up so much inside...if cunningham gets in any foul trouble at all they are done in this one imo.....anyway just disagreeing on that one respectfully

Comment

Mich St

West Virginia - come on Syracuse plays like 8 kids and just went to 5OT late last night against UConn. No way they have any legs today.
                      NFL System - Year 1
                      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

New Orleans -4 (Milwaukee)

Comment

Originally posted by jaunblaze6 View Post
                          Vols, I agree with you on mich state and LSU, love both of those plays also, but that Lville line just seems a bit high to me and I just can't pull the trigger on nova when they are giving up so much inside...if cunningham gets in any foul trouble at all they are done in this one imo.....anyway just disagreeing on that one respectfully
                          Go back and look at the post.I put signed KB cause JC was giving him shit about Oklahoma yesterday.I will be taking Louisville for sure I was just messing with JC.I Hope we hit the LSU game

Comment

I think that WVU pick just looks to obvious and everyone is going to be thinking that, hell, that play until 9:30 tonight, these kids have played all season and are in game shape....this is crunch time and I am really impressed with Syracuse over the past few weeks....

They will be ready, maybe tired, but I think they can dig in and this should be another good game, if it goes beyond regulation again, then it might catch up with them, but I think they can pull it out and they look like a team destined to play for the big east title

Comment

vols, didn't even notice that, my fault. Well, looks like we are both on the same three plays, mich state, lsu, and lville....i'm feeling good about 3-0 with those plays, hopefully my other 9 will pan out, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X