college basketball 3/12/2009 ALL DAY THREAD OF PLAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college basketball 3/12/2009 ALL DAY THREAD OF PLAYS

Yesterday I went 9-7 (I added a late play on Syracuse -7 but did not post it b/c I did not have time)

YTD: 74-62

Today's first play:

3-unit play:
    Kansas -7.5

If yesterday is a telling of anything (in the Big East Tourney for example) teams that have played back-to-back days have really struggled to "keep up the pace" so to speak. For example, Seton Hall looked strong in the first half...then they tired and faded. The same can be said for DePaul (although they played tough for the whole game and faded in the last 4 minutes or so). Notre Dame (who i ignorantly thought could cover) played tough also but fatigue kicked in. I really think this is the same case to happen today. Kansas is by far the superior team and I think Baylor will play hard and maybe be able to stay in it for the first half, but Kansas is going to in the second half. Baylor will go down the in the second half for sure and after this game we all can

More plays to come throughout the day...
    good luck to EVERYONE today

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Inaugural address, 4 March 1933
    sigpic

I see this game the same way bro. Just took Baylor in the 1st H. Goodluck Brew!

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
      I see this game the same way bro. Just took Baylor in the 1st H. Goodluck Brew!
      Totally agree, I wrote my post b/4 I read yours and I was just thinking to myself...damn RCMCD and I have like the exact same opinion..
      gl....
      Franklin D. Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

1 more play for 11AM
        1-unit
        Minnesota/Northwestern OVER 118
        I think a lot of people are on the under for the most part. I, on the other hand, think this game will end in the 60s. Both teams are averaging OVER 60 pts per game this season and both teams are giving up just OVER 60 pts per game. One other reason why I am treading lightly on the OVER is the fact that the total has gone OVER in 4 of Northwestern's last 6 games when playing Minnesota. In one match up Minny scored in the 70s w/ Northwestern in the 40s. In the other (which I think is a better case b/c playing in the BARN in Minny just makes every team score less it seems lol) the score was 74-65. I just believe the score will be in the 60s probably

good luck if you play this one with me!

Franklin D. Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

2-unit Play:
          Arizona/Arizona St OVER 131

The Wildcats are on “over” runs of 7-1 overall, 5-0 on neutral courts, 24-11 on Thursdays and 7-1 against Pac-10 foes. For Arizona State, the over is on streaks of 4-0 on a neutral court, 4-1 overall and 4-1 on Thursdays

1-unit Play:
          Texas/Kansas State OVER 138
          the only time these two teams have met this year the total has gone over easily
          Franklin D. Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

GL Brew!

Comment

well i am glad i am having the most wonderful day in the world
              fuck betting today!
              Franklin D. Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

gl with the late ones my man....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

placed some more bets...just not going to post them...little cold right now and don't want to list what i played for the rest of the night
                  Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X