No announcement yet.

Picks For Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i'm not much for prop wagers. There is ALOT of stuff to cap these days. :eek: :D

Comment

We'll get em next time on that parlay my friend. I got a nice system for the parlays but I need to just start hitting one or two a week....that's where your skills come into play!!!!

Best of Luck Mick.

Comment

Sorry mick. You just never know what nights will be the good ones and where the tough ones are sprinkled in. Hockey looks down tonight but the Football and Hoops are looking alright.

GL

Wayne

Comment

Except...

We're getting killed in Hockey tonight and giving right back....
          Other Betting Forums? They do not exist. They are on the moon. Do not believe the lies! The only forum is BettorsChat! - Iraqi Information Minister

Comment

That was a NICE

3 Team teaser you have bugs...... mine is looking real good but it's only 2 teams! :D

Comment

Agree

Wayne but I will never be mad about a win. I figured they would roll :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I hear that hawk. I'm giving all the College Units gained to the hockey losses but if you played the whole card then you would be happy to cash in the 2 Unit ML Parlay in the NBA with N.O. and Houston at +192. It could still be a profitable night if i can cash in that Over wager in the NBA! :D :D

Homer....... There ain't no sin in a Win! ....... I'm glad we were on the same side for this gift. Hopefully your on S Fla. tomm.

Comment

Actually I need to look at a couple more things on that game. But right now I like South Florida. Not as much as Boise tonight. But I do like them at home their tough down there.

And Cincinnati will be all mad that they can't be at the halloween Dorm partys.

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                  X