Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bryce

Originally posted by bryce View Post
    ProFootballTalk.com, though, is keeping a list of teams that have made it known to them through "league sources" that they have no interest in Owens. As of right now, that list includes:

The Dallas Cowboys.
    The New York Giants.
    The Washington Redskins.
    The Baltimore Ravens.
    The San Francisco 49ers.
    The Minnesota Vikings.
    The Atlanta Falcons.
    The Cleveland Browns.
    and I'm sure you could add

The Philadelphia Eagles......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
      and I'm sure you could add

The Philadelphia Eagles......
      And Miami

TO

Comment

It's not TO's fault he's better than everyone else. He SHOULD get the ball on every play, he's a superstar. Sad, that so many NFL teams can't handle his talent. The guy never started any trouble with anyone, he's a workhorse, and when he's on the field, there really isn't a need for any other WRs on the field. He really is that good.

Seriously, however, I don't care how much of a cancer he is. I hope the Packers land him. He would make them a legit contender.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

You guys are unfair! [sniffle] Just unfair... That's my quarterback man... That's my team... [sniffle, sniffle]
          2019 SEASON
          NCAAF
          42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
          11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sp...ell-owens.html

Comment

As a falcon fan i would love it if they sign him to a 1 year deal.he would be a great #1 receiver which he would be doubled most of the time leaving roddy white in man to man coverage most of the time.he lives here so would somewhat make sense for him to come here.like i said before in the marvin harrison thread,"an angry player trying to prove people wrong is a great thing to have in a player.if i was falcons gm sign him to a 1 year deal with a club option for the 2nd year.if he hurts matt ryans progress then let him go after a year.i think the right coach can get in t.o. Ear tell him everything he needs to hear and he will produce huge #####.he is no doubt one of the top 3 receivers in the nfl right now.yes he is a cancer to the team but if you get him thinking right and let him just play and shut up things will be fine.

Go falcons sign this dumbass please
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                As a falcon fan i would love it if they sign him to a 1 year deal.he would be a great #1 receiver which he would be doubled most of the time leaving roddy white in man to man coverage most of the time.he lives here so would somewhat make sense for him to come here.like i said before in the marvin harrison thread,"an angry player trying to prove people wrong is a great thing to have in a player.if i was falcons gm sign him to a 1 year deal with a club option for the 2nd year.if he hurts matt ryans progress then let him go after a year.i think the right coach can get in t.o. Ear tell him everything he needs to hear and he will produce huge #####.he is no doubt one of the top 3 receivers in the nfl right now.yes he is a cancer to the team but if you get him thinking right and let him just play and shut up things will be fine.

Go falcons sign this dumbass please
                Do you really want T.O to mess with Ryan who's still young, while he's on his way to becoming a superstar? I see your point, I just don't think the Falcons want anyone like that dealing with Ryan, gotta let 'em do what he did last year, without anyone in his ear saying "throw it to me"

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post
                  Thinking he goes to either KC or Balt.

No way he goes to Baltimore. Ozzie Newsome is too smart for that.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                    do you really want t.o to mess with ryan who's still young, while he's on his way to becoming a superstar? I see your point, i just don't think the falcons want anyone like that dealing with ryan, gotta let 'em do what he did last year, without anyone in his ear saying "throw it to me"

1 year wont ruin ryan if it does not work out,but it gives him a stud receiver to throw to.ryan is a very smart guy and i dont think he lets t.o. Into his head like romo.to tell you the truth i dont think romo is that great without t.o.with t.o. Getting double coverd all game he opens up all other eligible receivers.without everyone else in man coverage i dont think romo will read the defense as easy.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                      1 year wont ruin ryan if it does not work out,but it gives him a stud receiver to throw to.ryan is a very smart guy and i dont think he lets t.o. Into his head like romo.to tell you the truth i dont think romo is that great without t.o.with t.o. Getting double coverd all game he opens up all other eligible receivers.without everyone else in man coverage i dont think romo will read the defense as easy.
                      Agreed, Romo, sub-par starting QB. 1 year deal would cost a lot to have TO. Think if the Falcons make the right draft moves they can put together a real good team this year. And barring injuries, this team should be a legit-contender come 2-3 years from now. I'll be the first to admit, I thought Ryan would be a major bust. But that kid is a real talent. As for T.O, i think it would be smart for a quiet team like Atl, to just leave em alone.

Comment

An online poll, with more than a quarter million votes, had 26% of fans would want TO on their team. I'm surprised that many fans would want him on their team.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                          No way he goes to Baltimore. Ozzie Newsome is too smart for that.
                          Harbaugh was in Philly during the TO dram there too. I don't think he would want him.....

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            Make a move Bills
                            GREAT CALL KB!!!!

What a combination with Lee Evans now. Could be scary. Owens vs Moss twice? Nice ...

The Afc East is getting alot more interesting lately!

Comment

Working...
                            X