NCAAB Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB Total

I am always angling toward a good total, and play unders about 80% of the time. Tonight, I think the Valpo/Wright St total is a beautiful opportunity to make an anti-public play on the under.

Tournament play often means some erratic offensive evenings, especially for teams who are not potent on offense. The first time these two teams met, they totalled 112 points, and I think this will be the sort of game we see again.

This total will turn off most bettors, as it is hard to imagine such a low scoring NCAA game, and it is even harder to root for such a game, but Wright State's opponents average only 57 points a game, and Valpo is easily one of the weakest offensive teams in the conference.

Wright State's anemic offense is not going to single-handedly win any games, so their mantra for this tourney will be DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE, and I think Valpo will play patsies in making this first leg of their goal an easy one.

I look for Wright State to make this a slow, methodical game with Valpo getting nearly no chances for fast breaks or points in the paint.

WSU/Valpo under 117

Good luck.
    Last edited by TruckeeT; 03-03-2009, 06:18 PM. Reason: typo

Gl today buddy
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12