Big 12 Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 Tuesday

I've hit my last 3 big 12 plays. Going with a total tonight.

K State/Ok State under 154 1 unit.

OSU has been playing good defense lately. I think both of these teams will bring some defensive intensity tonight. They're both trying to get in the big dance. I lean towards K-State and the points but don't want to go against the Oklahoma Aggies at home this time of year.

Good luck.

7-5 posted (+3.4 units)

Good Luck!!!

d

Comment

Duke and Fla State are obviously not in the big 12 as my thread title indicates, but I have a feeling the Pukies get er done tonight.

Duke -12.5

Comment

GL Garth!!

Comment

and here's a fade for you. Unfortunately I've missed the last few plays of TNBreaker's amazing run...but when I saw him on TN-Martin, I capped the game and agreed with his pick. :-) I'm sure I'll contribute to his regression to the mean with my jumping back on his run.

TN Martin -11

What am I saying..!!???Those of you who have been riding breakers couldn't fade a run like that!

Good luck to us!!

Comment

gl today Garth....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

got my 4th big 12 win in a row...but if I ever forget...and decide to bet on the fucking, asshole,kiekevsky, s=khitseveesky, shitveskey -coached mother-fackin' dickwad cameron-crazy-lovin butt-fuckin dukies ever again, please, please...just shoot me! I even put a little more on em 2d half at sonuvabitch, motherfuckin -10....gooooddddaaaam, I'm a dumbasss! Ahhhh, now I feel better. I'm off to the Mountain to visit the Maharishi in the a.m. ...the Colorado Rockies that is. later.

Comment

So how do you feel about Duke?

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
                  So how do you feel about Duke?
                  I'm ambivalent.

Comment

They got me too!

Comment

good job tonight garth
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment